[Resolved]  OCEAN SHIP MARITIME SERVICE PVT. LTD — I HAVE TO JOIN MERCHANT NAVY

SIR
I WANT TO JUST TO KNOW THAT IS THIS PVT LTD IS FRAUD OR NOT BECAUSE I HAVE TO JOIN MERCHANT NAVY BY THIS PVT. LTD. because they are taking 4.5 lac. as a fees for training. PLEASE TELL ME ON MY ID

Comments

sir actually i m a student of third year of engg in electronics and telecomm faculty and i m interested to join merchant navy with u so sir plz suggest me that i m eligible or not...
someone told to my friend direct joining from ocean ship pvt.lmt.as a employee. for that we need to pay 35.000 for g p rating witout medical, written test. is it possible?please inform me on my e-mail id.
i have just passed my inter exams and i would like to join merchant navy by this pvt.ltd.. sir please give me full details how can i join and what would be the cost?
I want to take admission in B.Tech Marine Engineering, I just passed my higher secondary in the year 2009. Please give full details ab admissions in ocean ship maritime services so that I could take admission in the year 2010. Please Reply.
sir Im a final year student of mech engg dept in SDMCET Dharwad & its been announced in cllge dat Ur company is comin for campus recruitment on 23rd of this month so please tell Me abt d eligibility criteria for selection process on my mail address...
my dear friend...
OCEAN SHIP MARITIME SERVICES PVT LTD IS A GENUNE AND VERY VERY GOOD COMPANY... WITH ITS BRANCHES ALL OVER INDIA...
sir i just passed out 12th so i need to know the procedure of joining to your coolege for marine engineering.so plese reply me on my email id
hello sir im finalyear student BE MECH, WANT TO JOIN NAVVY THROUGH CAMPUS
Dear sir

I need a job in your company, if there any opening for G.S so please reaply me.
Dear sir

I want to join the merchant navy through your compony.
Please give me suggestions what all i have to do.
sir, i am final year student in mechanical engg .this company came for placement and i have been selected for gme course under the recruitment drive.i just wanted to know whether this company is registered under DG shipping and the company is genuine or not.also the placement details of company after the completion of the course.and what all companies are under this service.please reply to my e-mail.
I am a final year student of mechanical engg. and I want to join merchant navy.So, please guide me in this regard.

sir i want to know about this company, it is fraud or good.they demand huge amount of money for training
sir do they give job guarantee at the time of joining in reputed companies
sir, i am final year student in mechanical engg .this company came for placement for the recruitment drive.i just wanted to know whether this company is registered under DG shipping and the company is genuine or not.also the placement details of company after the completion of the course.and what all companies are under this service.please reply to my e-mail.
Hello Sir,

Yesterday I have passed the written, I-view and medical exam for GENERAL PURPOSE RATING in Ocean Ship Maritime Services Pvt. Ltd.
As per the offer letter I have to give 40, 000 /- as a admission fees. But while the prestentation they told us that we have to pay 3.5 Lacs to the companie.
As I am a middleclass person, and want to get a job but 3.5 lacs is very big amont. So can u give the right direction in this. Shall I take a loan and go ahead..?
Waiting for your reply ..as very short time is in my hand to decide.

Nitin Chavan