[Resolved]  Octagon Builders & Promoter (P) Ltd. — Refund of Money

Myself Anil Kumar s/o Lt. Shyam sundar mishra r/o 43, sukhimal, dasna gate, Ghaziabad.I was booked 3 Plots in Santour City at Haridwar last three years ago, that time the project (Santour City)of Octagon Buildres were in Pre-launch They told me & commit me our project Launched after 6 months so you don't worry about your money and said if you don't have money for the installment than we will sold your plots on the 500 or more premium On the behalf of the company commitment i booked 3 plots in Santour city project at Haridwar.Booked plots details mention below:-
Area of Plot At the time of booking amount Ist Installment

240 Sq. Yards @ 3990/sq. yards Rs.75000/- Rs.143640/-
240 Sq. Yards @ 3990/sq. yards Rs. 75000/-
160 Sq. Yards @ 3990/sq. yards Rs.50000/- Rs.95760/-

When they was failed thier all commitments than I asked my money refunding, than they refuse me to refund my money and said give us balance money of plots for registery.
I said i don't have money for registery than I request to the company Employee more than 20 times since last two years that please refund me my money but they can't give me any response after than I met the company owner Mr. Sanjeev Gupta and told him my complete problem but he also refuse to refund my money than I said I complaint in the court of your behaviour than he threatend me that "S.S.P. se kehekar ke dande udwadunga chup chap yaha se chala ja" I'm very puzzle and woory about my money.Please help me for refund my money.
Company Address:- H - 99, Sector - 63, Noida.

Comments

I am also victim of the said Company. But I have taken them to task and filed legal cases against the Company and their Directors. The M.M Court at Delhi Patiala House has issued ARREST Warrants against the Directors of the said Company. In brief, Octogon Builder after chasing them for more than one year handed over a cheque of Rs.30000/- of an account which was laready closed by the company. I hope Govt. Authorities would take cognizance of the same and would save innocent people falling under the trap led by Octagon Builders.
can you please guide me how can i get my refund back in shortest time?
This Octagan builder is a cheat. The company has defaulted and did not stand on its words. This builder has seized my money (80, 000 Rs) for the last 5 years now and is not willing to refund it despite several request. All its agents are thieves and government should take action to nab all of them.

They should be caught and put behind bars instantly and all their operations and constructions should be taken over by the government.
We are a group of seven people waiting for refurnd / plot for Sentaur City II, Can you tell us how to get out of this mess.

OCTAGON BUILDERS & PROMOTERS P LTD — REFUND OF MY MONEY

This is reference to my deposit of Rs 138000/- in Santaur city Dehradun in the year june 2007. I would like to request you that i am unable to pay further amount hence it is requested to kindly refund the amount alongwith interest.
My email address is [protected]@gmail.com.
Hello, I am Sushil Kumar Goel, I want to inform you that i have applied for a plot located in Haridwar project name SANTOUR CITY- HARIDWAR.
I have deposited total amount of money Rs 240760 . My customer code is - SCH/A/1099. I visited that project location various time but there is no any development. Neither you have any land there as per your promise during i paid the money. Therefor i want my whole money return back with interest otherwise i will have to consider legal action against you with in next 15 days.
SUSHIL KUMAR GOEL
364/3 JAGRITI VIHAR- MEERUT
we are the group of nearly 35 to book plots in the same location of santoor city of hardwar .we could not get our money back after filing the case against same builders in the district court's final verdict.

Is there any one to look into our problem to get our hard earlned money?

db gauran
This is a good effort to make customers aware of dirty tactics of builders.
dear sir,

Through your consumer forum i submit the application sent to M.s octagpn builders and promoters, Noida.. But the Director never resoonded to this notice sent through http://www.akosha.com/?t=04zd .

You will be appreciated if you solve my long outstanding problem through your forum

with regards

Date: November 12, 2013

Subject:
Deficiency
in Services

I want to bring to your kind
notice the extreme trouble I have undergone due to your delayed and
unprivileged services and the negligent and irresponsive attitude and acts of
your staff which has created great deal of hardships to me.

I
am a retired defense personal from Indian Air force. On October 12, 2007 I booed
a plot of 160 sq. yards in Santour City, Haridwar located as Haridwar (Uttra
Khand) from your agent. Plot number is C/1-13. Cost of flat/plot was Rs.5, 76, 000/-
(@3600 X 160 after discount of 10% of Rs.3, 990/- sq yd.). A copy of agreement
is attached. [ANNEXURE I].

He
assured me that I will be provided a bank loan after payment of 40% amount of
the plot. I had paid 40% of the plot. The receipt numbers are 1) No. 13280 SCH/A2723
dated October 12, 2007 Rs.47, 500/-, 2) No. 13764 dated January 5, 2008 Rs.75, 000/-
and 3) No. 14728 dated May 10, 2008 Rs 52, 680/-. I paid total Rs. 1, 75, 180/-.
Copies of payment receipts are attached. [ANNEXURE
II, III and IV]

But
after that I was struggling hard for getting loan, but was not able to get the
loan from any of the bank. I am not in a position to pay the balance money from
my pocket as I am a defense ex service personnel having limited income. Your
agent left me with no option except surrendering the plot.

Hence
I applied for cancellation of the plot booking and refund. As per clause 21
under your agreement, if I cancel the booking, I will get the refund money
after deducting administrative expenses @25% of total sale consideration I
paid. After applying for several times for the cancellation and refund, your
company is not paying attention to it. I wrote an email to you on September 22,
2013 regarding this. But no efforts taken from your end. A copy of email is
attached. [ANNEXURE V]

All
your acts have really disheartened me along with the pain and mental suffering
I had to undergo in order to contact your office. I am really not happy with
the services you have provided to me and also your approach was very negligent
and irresponsive which does not suit a company of your standing.

The Consumer
Protection Act, 1986 in its section 2(1)(g) says that "deficiency" means any fault, imperfection, shortcoming or
inade­quacy in the quality, nature and manner of performance which is required
to be maintained by or under any law for the time being in force or has been
undertaken to be performed by a person in pursuance of a contract or otherwise
in relation to any service.

Your actions
are strictly liable for rendering deficient services repeatedly. Due to your
deficient service and the repeated incompetency displayed by your employees, I
have suffered undue hardship and mental frustration. I would like to emphasize
that:

You
have been grossly negligent in resolving my complaint.

I
have undergone a lot of extreme stress and mental agony because of your
deficient service.

Given the above sequence of events, I request you to refund
the said amount i.e. Rs. 1, 31, 385/-.

In addition, I request you to compensate me with an
amount of Rs. 20, 000/- for the extreme stress and mental agony you have caused
to me.

In case you fail to act on this
letter within 15 days from the date of this letter, I would be forced to:

Ask my lawyers to file a consumer complaint
against you for gross negligence, and deficient service, as well as
additional compensation for mental agony and legal costs;Ask my lawyers to consider the filing of a civil
suit against your organization;Start a sustained online campaign spreading the
word about the appalling level of service that I have received from you;
andIssue press releases online and in the print
media.

I hope that I do not have to take these steps and look
forward to an
amicable resolution of this issue.

Warm regards,