[Resolved]  ODYSSEY MOTORS-SAMBALPUR — COMPLAINT AGAINST SERVICE CENTRE -

Today, While I was travelling from Sambalpur to Deogarh with New Swift I was facing a big problem with Maruti Swift. Suddenly on mid-way it was out of order, The Car was stopped due to some technical problem. I was trying to contact with ODISEE Motors Service Center and at same time my son was also tried from Delhi for help to maruti customer care, I was really surprised when I came to know about ODYSSEY's Service, Actually what type of services they are providing.first, after tried several times (45 Minutes, 10.25AM Onwards )I was able to contacted them, Secondly, they were refused to help me because they don't have facility and told me due to holiday we can't send you our mechanic and it will be better if you arrange by own-cost to bring this car to our location and if we arrange it will cost very more and will take time.

I am worry about Money but I really needed service from ODYSSEY Motors.

My Question is?
Do you think it is so easy to carry faulty CAR from 90KM Far Distance from service center ?
Where I have found another Intersting thing from Dealer's Website(ODYSSEY Motors/ http://www.geocities.com/y_jalan/odyssey/home.htm) by Owner Mr. Jalan, He has mentioned ODYSSEY Motors is providing 24 hrs. Maruti On-road Service (MOS) .

Finally I had to taken help from local Jeep, It took near arround 6 Hours from deogarhh to sambalpur. My Question is Why ODESEE Motors didn't take any proper action against on my car?

Well, Evryday I have seen ADD in Various Channels and News Paper about GOOD service of MARUTI...
But Actually, It is Just one ADD..See it and Forget it..but please my request don't Belive it.

Maruti offers service only in some selected city not in small city like Sambalpur

Arun Kumar Bose (Retd. Civil Engineer, PWD)
Orissa State Goverment
Sambalpur

Comments

I had given my wagner VXi model for servicing to our nearest service station on dt.21/08/2011. After deliver my car I found that some problem created on my car such as power window motor damaged and my audio system also damaged then I complained against him about my car condition but no reactions found themself. I have except that there is no expert mechanic work inside workshop only they are thinking how to stolen the things from car.
Sir again I request to you, please checked the workshop your site which is better for company.
In Angul branch also is the same condition. The managers including all techinical staff are not lifting their phone. Service is also third class. They are only worry about car sell not servicing.

Complaint categoryCategory: Other