[Resolved]  Oil India Limited, Duliajan, Assam — Non refund of cancelled e-tickets.

I possesed a SBI S/B account and avail the facility of E-ticket after properly login. I used to book tickets through this facility. sometimes due to some unavoidable reasons we have to cancelled the booked tickets in fuul or partially. in such a sutuation the refund should come to my account after deducting the cancelled charges. it happens ok sometimes. But once we could not travel from NDLS to GHT on 24/8/2008 by TR. No.2436 and at the last moment ticket had to be cancelled. As I find that TDR filed on 25/8/08 and refund date appears as 7-Dec-2008; but the money has not yet credited to my account. It is very strange! Why it happens like this.

Secondly on 23/12/2008 I booked a ticket (PNR NO. [protected]) from HWH to NDLS by Rajdhani express, but, due to machines problems or may be power problem, the cost of ticket Rs1550 debited twice from my account, but, I got one ticket as the first time the toicket was not process aithough the money has been sweep away from account.I inform IRCTC through mails as well as telephones but it's of no use. Who can do like this or play with my money?.

Thirdly another ticket PNR No.[protected], partially cancelled two passangers out of six and the refundable amount Rs 2316 not yet credited to my account. Whay it is happening like this? the silence of IRCTC peaple is creates lots of boubt to my mind.

Kindly investigate the matter and inform the exact situation. meanwhile I am discussing the matter with SBI, Duliajan authority.

With regards,

T Bordoloi
Chief Engineer(IT)
Oil India Limited
Duliajan,
Assam.

Comments

question about admit card for exam-09(graduate engg)
pls.send my admit card to my mail address or by post to address of correspondence.
There is no information regarding exam date and admit card of OIL duliajan graduate engg exam on net or via post. Where can i get the information?

pls send my admit card to correspondence address.

#39 MS Paramount B-003,
$th main road, G M Palya, New Tippesandra post
Bangalore-560075

pls send my admit card to correspondence address.
I have applied for OIL-INDIA GET recruitment, but havent recieved any admit card, nor ther is any information about the exam dates on the oil-india website, kindly inform me abt the exam dates and the admit card
sir, plz tell me exam date & admit card(graduate engg.)
Dear Friends,
This is regarding the Executive trainee recruitment in OIL 2009.
The screening is still in process. We have received more than 20000 applications this year for the Executive Trainee Posts, so the complition of screening for written test will take some time. Please have patiance. Selected candidates for the written test will be informed via mail. So keep checking ur email accounts (which u have mentioned in ur application) regularly.We are not going to send any admit card separately via post. The admit card as well as ur selection for the written will be communicated via the same e mail only. Please note that, Candidates who don't get any mails are not selected and hence won't be separately informed.
Wishing you all the best.
Sir can u plz tell us the exam pattern ?
Also the examination centre...
Dear Prashanta,
OIL Pipeline campus in Noonmati, Guwahati will be the most likely venue for the tests.
We can't reveal much about the exam pattern except that, it will be of two papers.
First paper will be common to all discipline to check your aptitude and analytic skills as well as current affairs and GK. The second paper will be discipline specific to evaluate your technical knowledge. More or less all the subjects from your respective engineering discipline will be covered in this. Hence you need thorough knowledge of all the technical subjectes you studied in your engineering course.
Hence, i would like to suggest you all to study really hard and try to clear the tests. As you will also agree that life in OIL will be a great boost to your career. The work profile, salary and facilities you get here is unmatched in comparision to other pvt sectors jobs. Plus there are not many chances to get into OIL, we rarely comeout with openings and this is one of that golden chance for you all. So, put all your efforts to click the entrance and a bright future is guranted.
Thanks a lot Sir for your kind reply. Can u plz tell us the probable date of the test ???
Dear Prashanta,
I am not from the team that is responsible to conduct the tests, and hence won't be able to comment on the date of the exam. As far as I know shortlisting of candidates is still in progress and hence I don't see the test taking place this year. Probably jan-feb 2010. Not sure though... sorry
Hello Sir,
Plz provide us the update, i[censored] get any
i.e. exam date etc..
Can u plz tell me whether the test will
be purely objective or mix of both ?

Thanking you,
Prashanta
No updates as of now.
You can ask the Personal Dept. (Duliajan) for any updates. But all I can say is that still there is time for the written. May be Feb, 10 or later. Selected candidates will get the intimation mail one month in advance.
The venue may be Cotton College, Guwahati for the tests if number of students appearing is huge or else, as I have already mentioned it will be in the Noonmati Guwahati OIL township.
Test will be objective only.
Prashanta are u working somewhere now ?
From where u have completed ur engineering and ur discipline? I mean if I get a idea about ur work ex. and accademics I may ask the concerned persons about ur chances of getting the call letter. So send me the info only i[censored] r OK with it.
Hello Sir,
Thank you again for your valuable reply.I did MCA from Tezpur University with 7.76 CGPA ( 72.6 % ). Currently I am working in SAMSUNG, Bangalore as Senior Software Engineer . I have approx. 3 years of work experience . If any more info. you need about me, you can ask me. I belong from Bokakhat, Assam.

We have talked so much with each other, So I want to contact you personally. If you dont mind or dont have any problem, can you plz provide your email ID to me? Actually Its not good to reveal everything here in this open forum. You can mail me at prashanta.[protected]@gmail.com.

With regards,
Prashanta
Dear Prashanta,
U can contact me at [protected]@ibibo.com.
I[censored] are applying for the fresher level jobs then with 3 years of exp u holds a great chance to get the call.
just make sure whether they asked for the persons with MCA degree or BE in Comp Sc.
Hi sir,
Myself Bhaskar chetry i am doing masters in electrical fld from PEC chandigarh and i have applied against the oil duliajan advt of ET 2009...but i did'nt get call ...can u plz tell me whether the exam is going to conduct or i shud leave the hope ?
I will be very gratefull for ur rply...

is t result out for GET mechanical bcos i ve given interview on 15 nov but til todaY NO INFO
sir, wen da xam vl b held 4 da spl recrtmnt f sc/st oil india limited