[Resolved]  OJJAS ENTERPRISES/EUTELEXEC: CALLER ID MULTI FUNCTION EXECUTIVE PHONE — DELIVERY OF FAULTY INSTRUMENT OF PANATEL KX-TSC6001 CID

I ordered through rediff.com for purchase of telephone instrument for Rs. 299/- plus Rs. 95/- as shipping total Rs. 394/- Cash on Delivery. I regret to inform their Merchant Partner M/s. Ojjas Enterprises supplied PANATEL KX-TCS6001 CID instrument having production defects.Order Number: 4427901 Transaction No. 4963041 Order Approval Date: 26.02.2008

Since I had already paid for the instrument I phone on 26854086 where they told me to come at their Goregaon (East) Mumbai office with faulty instrument for replacement. When I refused they told me to send it by courier then they will replace it again I refused as Why should I do this exericse and pay courier charges
At last they told me that their turnover is Rs. 350 Crores, and they dont bother my complaint, you have liberty to do complaint anywhere. Hamara koi bhi kuchh bhi bighad nahi sakata .

Immediately I email my complaint to company email address: [protected]@ojjasenterprizes.com

Still tody I had not received any reply or replacement.

Comments

ORDER NO.4456799

DEAR MADAM / SIR,

MY ORDER NO.4456799 AND BOOK ON[protected] AND PAYMENT MADE BY CREDIT CARD.

PLS. LET ME KNOW, WHEN I WILL GET MY ORDER. MORE TIME HAS BEEN PASSED. I TRACK MY ORDER BUT IT SHOWS PENDING TILL NOW. LET ME KNOW THE REASON FOR DELAY MY ORDER.

I HOPE YOU WILL REPLY ME AND TREAT AS MOST URGENT.

THANKS,

MAHENDRA PANCHAL
[protected].
HELLO,

THANKS FOR YOUR REPLY, IF THE COURIER COULD NOT DELIVER THE CONSIGNMENT, I REQUEST YOU TO KINDLY REFUND FOR THE ORDER. PLS. CONFIRM THE REFUND AND WHEN I WILL GET REFUND?

PLS. REPLY BY RETURN MAIL.

ONCE AGAIN THANKS,

MAHENDRA PANCHAL
----- Original Message -----
From: mamta arora
To: Mahendra Panchal
Sent: Wednesday, March 12, 2008 4:04 PM
Subject: Re: Fw: Order# 4436391

Sincere apologies...Your consignment has returned back s there is no service with the courier company.Request you to kindly ask for refund..Its coz pincode 382415,is not there in their service area.

Mamta

Lifestyle
Hi, I have ordered 1 GB MP4 pLyer 1.8 LCD Screen LCD new Metal 3rd Generation- COD. M/s Ojja Enterprizes supplied the above which is defective..it got scratches.. and the CD which is suppose to have USB drivers is empty. The unit doesn't get switch on...I had been trying to contact the ojjas on 26854086 no one attends...I am at bizarre state..paid this much no proper product.
order no. 4463295
transaction no. 5000773

i have purchased product from your company through rediff shoping order number: 4575795. i recived product as well as Data cable but i did'nt get software CD (Drivers). what should i do send me that CD or software link so that i can used your product.

Rakesh Kumar Singh
+91-[protected]

I have registered the order 4809011 with Rediff Shopping in last month which got approved on 14th Aug 2008. Following are the order details -
DIGI SOUND 2.1ChannelHomeTheatre-1200Watts (Order Number 4809011)

This order was supposed to reach at destination on 22nd August'08. Order status says its been handled to courier but we didnt received it yet. I tried to call on 26854086 on this number but noone is picking up the phone.

Please send my order ASAP and reply about the status of the product. If it's not in stock, I would like to have refund.

Charusheela Ingale
I have raised a complaint 2 weeks back to Rediff / Ojjas Enterprises for supplying wrong product.
Till now i didn't get any reply from them.
I would request consumers not to buy any product from Ojjas/Rediff to avoid stress.
Government should entirely ban these type of fradulent suppliers.

+++++++++++++

I have ordered "DIGI SOUND 2.1ChannelHomeTheatre-1200Watts(SubWoofer" from Ojjas Enterprises, whereas i received speaker system for 880 Watts.
I have following disputes on the delivery:
1. Wrong product delivered
2. Damaged Product
3. Accessories not supplied(but agreed in rediff website)
4. Not working
5. Used product supplied.
Following are my order details:
Name : Ashok Anand
Order No.: 5129661
Tn.ID : 15722501
Paid Amt.: Rs.365/- Guide me in returning the product and getting full refund at the earliest.
I'm entirely dissatisfied with the service provided by Rediffmail. If there is no proper response from Rediff/Ojjas it would force me to log complaint with Consumer Court.
Ashok Anand
Hey ppl I've been reading everyone's complaints and feel very sorry that a fraud company like ojjas has been doing bussiness by cheating consumers.My suggestion to ur'l is pay them back wid their own coin.Place an order wid rediff for any ojjas enterprise product which has a cash on delivery offer (C.O.D) and then gv a wrong name and an address and sit back and watch how the courier company and ojjas get frustrated.This is the best thing to do.If everyone who has been cheated tries this even once it will be enough for ojjas enterprises and rediff to pull up their socks and not take their customers for granted.All the best ppl.Let me know what ur'll decide.Keep posting ur comments.