[Resolved]  Omkaram Gas Agency, Oachira — Authorisation for Second Sylinder

Dear Sir / Madam,
I am customer of Indane Cooking Gas with Omkaram Gas Agency, Kalloor Mukku, Oachira. My Consumer Number is:759.

I am already using a sylinder since 2003. But it takes more than 50 days to get refilled sylinder after booking.

So I booked for one more sylinder on[protected] and the Booking No.is WL No. 284.
I used to enquire about the status of second sylinder. But they say that because of 'Tsunami' there is no supply of second sylinder upto 2009. But now my second sylinder has been approved.

But I am working in Dubai for the last 2 years. Omkaram Gas agencies say that, it will not get the new sylinder in the absence of me. My wife contacted the office last day then they say to send an authorisation letter from my office in Dubai. But I called the agency today and they say that it will not get if I am not going to the office in person.

So please advice me that what is the proper way to get me the sylinder without going in person.
Can I use my Marriage certificate for autherisation? Or should I send a letter from my office to the agency?

Kindly advice.
Sincerely
Krishnakumar B, Krishnabhavanam, Adinadu North P O, Karunagappally.
My wife is Mable Krishnakumar. Her Mob No. is [protected]