[Resolved]  ONE WORLD COURIER COMPANY — courier no received

krishna

Comments

I have to receive courier from Microsoft International Lottery
Manisha
hi i dont receive my courier
I've just sent my name and address to the said courier company upon Microsoft Award Team's request to send me the award. I expect they would ask me to make them money transfer against delivery of the award to my address; I will not do so and I will ask them to forward the money to my bank account. Just wanted to try; if they want to play I'll play their way. The question is why should they send the money award by courier and not by bank transfer? This raises a big question mark. Am I right or am I right!!!
Dear Mr Jamesh Smith

Order Number LU231282 parsal is going Nepal ? In Nepal your link which Courier Company ?

Rajendra Thapa
Nepal
hello ...
I recived the same information about the award of microsoft company, and I want to know that if true or not, because It's don't true, nobody must to play with us ...
I agree with the question: why should they send the money award by courier and not by bank transfer?
Hello sir/Madam

I have to receive courier from Microsoft International Lottery
ORDER NUMBER AL231282
arun +91-[protected]
Is this A fraud ???? Some one please e-mail me and let me know please...
Hello, I recived from Microsoft International Lottery that email:

Ref#: MSN-L/[protected]
Batch #: GH12/25/0340

WINNING NOTIFICATION

This is to inform you that your email has won a consultation prize of
the Microsoft End Of Year Promotion held November. Your email
has won you £500, 000.00(Five Hundred Thousand Pounds Sterling).
To claim your prize, please contact your fiduciary agent Sir Kelvin Zamani
with your Batch: GH12/25/0340 and MSN-L/[protected] and
contact him via email immediately within 24hrs with the following details
below.

What´s happened????, it´s true or it´s a fraude.
Thanks for all.
Best regards.
yes your true if a big companny like microsoft. etc, why bother to send the cheque or winning prize to such courier. they should send though bank or send it direct to your address. dont be decive its a scam i also recieved same e mail but i dont believe they want to play will play
i get also same mail from microsoft, , , , i do not want spend my money for a stuppidthings if they play with us what can we do??/ can we go all together court???/ if they play with us they must pay for it...
Dear Aung Moe Tun

You have been cleared a winner of a total sum of £500, 000.00 (Five Hundred Thousand Pounds Sterling) from the Microsoft Internatiaonal Lottery program. I am happy to inform you that i have forwarded your Original Certificate and your Certified bank cheque to the courier company. Find below the details of the courier company.

Fax Number: +[protected]

You are adviced to send the courier company a mail to their email address for their courier cost of delivering your winning prize to the payment centre. When contacting them, you are to include this order number as your subject.Please you are adviced to write down the order number and save it.

ORDER NUMBER LU231282‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏&r...

You are to contact the courier company with the following information:

Your Complete Name:
Delivery Address:
Direct Telephone Number:

Note: you are to Quote all this information so that they can honour your letter also do keep me updated with your communications with the courier company.

Once again i say congratulations and always inform me with your dealings with the courier company.Thanks.

YOURS FAITHFULLY,
Mr. Terry Martins
VERIFICATION DEPARTMENT MANAGER
MICROSOFT AWARD TEAM™
Don't believe it
oh my god i have just recieved the same email either these ppl r mighty rich n wanna unload sum cash or they just think that we r all stupid i will not send any money now or in the future i dnt no y there is still ppl out the that try n trick ppl in2 givin there hard earned money away for
TO Delivery officer: Mr James Smith

I recived the same information about the award of microsoft company, and I want to know that if true or not???

Fax Number: +[protected]
why dont they deduct the courrier charges out of winning amount .i hope none of all will mind it rather to send money to the concerned company.2ly i also agree with the bank to bank transfer ll be the most suitable way as it is globally acceptable.so they are traping the innocent people.dont trust them.
Microsoft Award Team
20 Craven Park, Harlesden London NW10, United Kingdom.
Ref: BTL/101OXI/02
Batch: 12/25/0340

Attn Herbert.V.Arion,
Thank you for contacting me, I am the fiduciary agent assigned to your case. At Microsoft, we believe that every successful corporation has a responsibility to use its resources and influence to make a positive impact on the world and its people. And in the UK, what this means is connecting people and communities to build social and economical prosperity. Microsoft and its partners believe that by embracing technology and connecting societies, our customers will be able to achieve the most from their studies, their businesses and their life ambitions.By doing this we aim to contribute to the continued success and competitiveness of the world and enhance the quality of life for our customers.

Ensuring a high level of satisfaction among our customers and partners is a core component of business at Microsoft. Promotion is a company-wide strategy to increase customer satisfaction and improve experiences with our products, programs, and services. You are to contact the below Courier Company for the delivery of your Original Certificate and your Certified bank cheque.

ONE WORLD COURIER COMPANY
Delivery officer: Mr Bradno Edward.
Address: Units 7 & 8 New Pudsey Square Bradford Road Stanningley Leeds LS28 6PX.
Contact Email: [protected]@oneworld-post.com
Office Number: +[protected]

You are advised to send the courier company a mail to their email address for their courier cost of delivering your winning prize to the payment center. When contacting them, you are to include this order number as your subject.Please you are advised to write down the order number and save it.

ORDER NUMBER DA-02238‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏&r...

You are to contact the courier company with the following information:

Your Full Name:
Delivery Address:
Telephone Number:

Note: you are to Quote all this information so that they can honor your letter also do keep me updated with your communications with the courier company.

Your's Faithfully,
Mr. Nicholas Moore

MICROSOFT AWARD TEAM COPYRIGHT © 2010 ALL RIGHT RESERVED

Two day's ago I have receive the seem letter, I don't think that such a big company like microsoft doing this kind of stupidity. ore someone are trying to disacredited microsoft...scam, scam, scam. don't trust them poeple
ORDER NUMBER AY231282‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏&r...
£500, 000.00 (Five Hundred Thousand Pounds Sterling)
kindly send me the Certified bank cheque
on following address:
imdad ali khan
the westin hotelmina seyahi beach resort and marina dubai united arab emirates.
mob no:[protected]
I have just read all the comments on your site... Can you please tell me if this award is genuine or not, and, what guarantee do i have that you will send me the prize as stated. this seems too good to be genuine Please tell me if this offer is as good as said.
A.L.
nahhhh i think its a scam, beware

Complaint categoryCategory: Other