[Resolved]  Orange Constructions, Bangalore — Orange township fraud

I had booked a 2BHK Flat in Orange Township in Dec 2008 by paying 2lacs. When i wanted to do the agreement after verifying the property documents, orange properties is not able to produce any documents nor are they entertaining my emails and calls.I had taken appointment with Mr.Ranganath (who introduced himself as concerned person), he did not show off when i had gone to their office. Now I am trying to take appointment with Mr.Prabhu(Vice president) since past 10 days...they say he is not coming to office and they will call me back but nobody is calling back. Orange office says they dont have his mobile no nor email id.
If anybody else is also facing similar kind of problem and want to get their money back please get in touch with me. Let us form a committe and fight against them legally(thru consumer court/forum) to get our money back.
please mail me at [protected]@rediffmail.com

Comments

I had booked a 2-BHK flat in the Orange township, Bangalore which was launched in dec 2008. According to the agreement I was supposed to get Rs 5000/- per month till the time of possession...six months gone by i had recieved only one check which also bounced... now the company people are not replying back the calls nor the e-mails... the sales executive who sold me the flat is saying he has left the company... the customer care people talk to you as if you owe them money... what legal actions can be taken against them...

Orange Constructions and Infrastructure Ltd — Orange Township Fraud

please mail me at [protected]@rediffmail.com
I am facing a similar problem. Please get in touch with me. I think we will have to form a committee to take a strong legal action against them. U can mail me at [protected]@rediffmail.com
I am facing the same issue. I have given 3.3 lac for the agreement. They had sent 2 cheque which got bounced. The phone/mobile numbers they have given in the website http://orangegroupworld.com/ is not working. The bangalore office number[protected], no body is picking up the call.

Let us join and start some legal action on Orange. They had given advertisement on CNN IBN which is a trusted News channel of India. I thought there will not be any issues on this. So I invested. Now it has really become to problematic to tolerate.
I faced the same issue. I went for their buyback scheme in Orange Premium and now they are not returning my 2 Lakh booking deposit.
I am facing the same issue. I have given 47, 700/- towards orange holidays, which is part of orange group world. after while i thought of cancelling my booking.i had also written mail to them regarding this .they had committed me for refundment, but its been 6 months now i haven't got my money back.now all their branches in bangalore, mumbai and delhi is closed.i had personally visited their office in bangalore, they had been given police protection.i don't see my money coming back to me.lets get together them.these company is big fraud. they had given advertisement in mumbai mirror and times of india which made me go for the scheme.

ratnakar[protected]
Folks, I went and lodged a complaint at the Central crime branch (CCB), CottonPet today from my orange premium apartment, it is dissapointing to know that the Orange properties owners are underground now. There were tons of complaints lying with the CCB. and even for Orange woods and electronics.

Some o[censored]s Internet savvy are aware of the problem but there would be many others who are not yet aware of the problem.

I used this post today to write my greivances to some press email ids, and I will be sending some letters to the various new editors as well, please try doing the same and write your grievances and hope we get some notice on this problem.

Me too facing same problem. I had booked a 2-BHK flat in the Orange Premium. They have taken Rs 3, 00, 000 in advance out of this they have to return 2, 00, 000 back after bank loan approval. But now no one is there to attend the call. They have closed there Corporate office. How Fraud, cheater they are. We need to take immediate action against them. Please send me your contact id or phone numbers. Will collectively complaint against them. My email id is [protected]@gmail.com
call the orange office as u are a buyer and the target them

state u want to buy 6 or 8 flats and u what to meet the vice president only