[Resolved]  ORANGE-UK — Message received True or False

I have received a message to my mobile saying that "Congratulation!We Have Good News For You Your Mobile Number Has Won Sum of (150.000 Pounds) from Orange Company o[censored]K xmass Bonanza award 2008, for claims contact your claims agent for immediate claims Dr.Paul Brown phone:[protected] E-mail:[protected]@hotmail.com
Sender:
ORANGE-UK

Comments

hi iam rajesh from india i have recevie your sms Congratulation!We Have Good News For You Your Mobile Number Has Won Sum of (150.000 Pounds) from Orange Company o[censored]K xmass Bonanza award 2008 is true
hi iam fateh singh from india i have recevied your sms Congratulation!We Have Good News For You Your Mobile Number Has Won Sum of (150.000 Pounds) from Orange Company o[censored]K xmass Bonanza award 2008
if it is true then send massege on my email address.
hi iam thirupathiraja from india i have recevied your sms Congratulation!We Have Good News For You Your Mobile Number Has Won Sum of (150.000 GB Pounds) for the year 2009 and this award was promated by Tm orange mobile

if it is true then send massege on my email address

I received an sms for the Intl Orange mobile draw for 2009 and the winning amount is US $ 3, 000, 000.

Then my last mail i received says the diplomat has reached delhi you have to pay INR 15, 500/- for custom clearance.

I replied sorry i dont have money, nobody turned up.

Than I called Mr. Philip Mark today on his mobile asking for what is happening and i also told him it is not right to cheat poor people like this.

He replied he is coming to India (Mumbai) after 3 months and he also has promised to give me the winning amount.

I also mailed him the same thing as he was unable to answer me properly.

If it is true please mail it to me at your earliest and if at all it is a scam then also reply at your earliest.
Sir

i have received sms stating an award of 150000 gb pounds. pls confirm whether this is true or a joke.

please reply for the same and pls let us know whoom should i contact to claim the amount.

also pls let me know if any body in india has received any amount after the sms if yes pls mail their phone no and email id so that i can get it confirmed.

regards

Ashok Kumar Rathi

i am again confused & so i am writing a letter to u to confirm my doubt that i have again second time received the message under the name of

"ORANGE" of winning 75, 000 british pounds in Orange Mobile Draw Scheme when i received this message first time i contacted my cellular service provider he told me

to ignore it but as i am again receiving this message i am very angry & don't know whom to

complain So sir i request u to reply as soon as possible at the following E-mail ID

"[protected]@yahoo.com".if yes then i think i will get a positive reply from u.

regards

Amit Sunil Khatuwala
Hello, Today I got 2 Sms regarding ID-Orange and messge is like Congrats! you have won 7, 50, 000 British pound in this year's Orange Mobile Draw .To claim, Contact Rev.Simon On Orange livelive.com.

Now I want to claim For My amount .Plz Let me know the Status As soon as Possible..

hiiiiiiiii
Today I got Sms regarding ID-Orange and messge is like Congrats! you have won 7, 50, 000 British pound in this year's Orange Mobile Draw .To claim, Contact Rev.Simon On Orange livelive.com.

thank you.
hope u will give winning prize as early as possible!!!
Today I got Sms from ID-Orange stating that i have won 7, 50, 000 British pound in this year's Orange Mobile Draw .To claim, Contact Rev.Simon On Orangelive live.com.
i think its fake. what to do?
thank you.
I have received mail of winning some 750, 000 british pounds in this years orange mobile draw & to contact Rev. Simon on orangelive live.com. the sender's name mentions idorange. i tried to get through this site but never got through. Is this for real or is this some kind of joke? i have read about a few more folks getting the same mail.

What should my next step be...? Please help.

Thanks & Regards...

Now what ??

We have also received such message for 750, 000 pounds.It is certainly cheating and fooling.So, please don't waste your time.
hi...
i got a message saying that u have won 7, 50000 pounds n to collect it contact with rev.simon...is this thing true plz let me know...

which mention that i have won 2 million pound in 2009 orange mobile draw.
i have seen here some other people also got same type of sms, so i am requesting here to the Orange Mobile company to take positive action agains such SMS.

hiiiiiiiii
Today I got Sms regarding ID-Orange and messge is like Congrats! you have won 7, 50, 000 British pound in this year's Orange Mobile Draw .To claim, Contact Rev.Simon On orangelive live.com.

If its correct plz send me the next message how to claim(process of claim ex:fill and submit form provided by you) or mail to my mail id.

I will be very thanksfull

G.M.khan
mobile no:+91 [protected]

which mention that i have won 2 million pound in 2009 orange mobile draw.
Today I got Sms regarding ID-Orange and messge is like Congrats! you have won 2 million pound in Orange Mobile Draw .To claim, Contact Rev.rev.town at pautownlive.com...
I just want to know whether all this a rumour or a true case???
AND IF IN CASE IT IS A RUMOUR I WOULD APPRECIATE IF YOU TAKE STRICT ACTIONS AGAINST THEM...reply on my e mail:komal_jin.[protected]@yahoo.co.in
Hellow sir,
This is hanumantha rao i got a mail from ORANGE MOBILE DRAW the matter is
"" congratulations you have won 1, 000, 000.00 in this year ORANGE MOBILE DRAW "
so to whon i have to contact to claim
I have got SMS from ID-Orange stating that you have won 2 million pounds in the 2009 Orange Mobile Draw. To claim, contat Rev. Town on : paultown live. com.

Plz send me the next message how to claim, process of claim ex: fill and submit form provided by you) or mail to my mail id.

ORANGE-UK