[Resolved]  original score card of AIEEE-9 — Regarding non-receipt of original score card of AIEEE-09.

It is requested that I appeared in AIEEE-09 exam with roll No.26400162 and I scored 150100 overall rank in the said exam. I have not received original score card of AIEEE-09. I got admission in Birla Institute of Technical, Jaipur in the field of Electronics and Communication with the condition that I will produce original score card of AIEEE-09 in the said institution before 31st July, 2009.
2. It is, therefore, requested that original score card of AIEEE-09 in respect of roll No.26400162 may kindly be sent to me and if you have already sent the same, kindly issue duplicate score card and sent at the following address to enable me to produce the same in the institution and get my seat confirmed.
INDERPAL SINGH
S/O SH. HERMEET SINGH
H.NO. D-38, KAILASH NAGAR,
J.K.CEMENT COMPLEX,
NIMBAHERA, DISTT.CHITTORGARH (RAJASTHAN)

Comments

urgent
I miss rajshree s thorat did not receive my original score card of aieee 2009 exam held in feb 2009.
thanking you
my residential address is as follows
Rajshree s Thorat
104, Monalisa CHS, Plot No. 50, Sector- 19
Airoli, Navi-Mumbai-400708
urgent
I have alloted first year electrical engineering seat on aieee score basis in maharashtra.within in a 15 days time i have to submit original score card. hence i request you to send above mentioned score card as early as possible otherwise my admission will cancel. My roll No. is 24701764 and Application form no. is 1110470 till todate i did not receive my original score card. pl. send it immediately.
thanking you
my residential address is as follows
Rajshree s Thorat
104, Monalisa CHS, Plot No. 50, Sector- 19
Airoli, Navi-Mumbai-400708
I am trying from last two days to submit the online form of AIEEE 2010 but each time this show our server temporarily problem try after some time
when this time come it will work properly

Complaint categoryCategory: Other