[Resolved]  OSWAL UDYOG, Builders — Builder has not been true to his word

As per his brochure & and our Registered Agreement of Sale, he had promised us various amenities; oral & written but failed to fulfil his commitments as under.
1.Society has not been registered under Maharashtra Co-Op Societies Act
2.Conveyance Deed has not been executed
3.Important documents have not been handed over to us
4.Non Compliance with Pune Municipal Corporation and constructing illegal floors above our residence.
5.No common parking space and the balance ones have been sold
6.MSEB Meter & Account have not been transferred in individual’s names
7.Fooled us in his brochure for the provision of Generator Back-up
8.Miscellaneous Works left incomplete:
a.Building Name Board
b.Owners Name Board
c.Parking Ownership Board
d.Owners Letter Boxes
e.Steel lids to cover the drainage ducts.
f.Beautification of Entrance Lobby with Granite / Marble.
g.Barbed fencing around compound walls.
h.Repair of entrance road towards Riviera.
i.Street lights along the external & internal road towards the building.
j.Construction debris dumped by you on adjacent plots has piled up. It has now become a pathway for stray dogs and miscreants who walk in the building creating filth and nuisance.

This is the stark reality of OSWAL Builders of Pune.
Builders name: Mr. Rikabchand R. Oswal,
Prop. OSWAL UDYOUG,
B6, 3rd Flr, Shaan Kalyan,
Jawaharlal Nehru Marg, Pune – 411 042.
Tel: 020 – 32548884 / [protected] / [protected] / [protected] / [protected]
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

ABC Constructions — Parking space not correct

I purchased a house in Pune in and at that time the executve told me that there are enough parking spaces available for a flat.But after booking the flat I realized that the parking space was not properly designed ,so that if 2 cars are parked one behind the other there is no space available to take the first car (inner one)out .This is because for the inner parking area there is a blokage of the wall and due to the car parked directly behind it there will always be a hindrance to take the inner car out .But since there was no other choice available that time, I booked the inner parking space.Later, I realized this would be a big problem so I asked the builder to provide me some other parking space in the under construction building but he did not agree to that either.Is there any way some action can be taken against the builder so that he provides proper parking area to all the residents as he has taken money for the parking spaces?