[Resolved]  OTDC-8741 — RELEASE OF FUNDS

I have been awarded GBP-500,000.00 funds through ORANGE TELECOMMUNICATION DEPARTMENT on 16 sep. 2009.Though I have already paid legal charges for processing in the name of Barr.Ken Duke (GBP-450).Additionally, the REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT OF NATWEST BANK PLC requiring forwarding charges for sending funds as above.We severally requested to the authority for release the funds.To this effect we supplied them FUND RELEASE PRDER CERTIFICATE from the U.K. FINANCIAL SERVICE AUTHORITY & INTERNATIONAL PASPORT COPY,in support of my identification.

Kindly, your highness is earnestly solicited to the co-operation for us in this matter.The requirement of FOREIGN REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT NATWEST BANK PLC,104 LONDON ROAD GB-LIVERPOOL 13 5NL, the charges for releasing funds 75,000.00 INR. Therefore,as I am unable to pay the amount in advance.Either, my funds be delivered through your correspondent agent on DIPLOMATIC MEANS of payment OR Release of Funds GBP 500,000.00, duly deducting your service charges as well as delivery charges to INDIA.My full address has been given to REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT & HEAD OF OPERATIONS KENT LAW CHAMBERS.

Please, let us know my current status of above.Respond per return of this letter.

Grand Mercy yours,

SENCERELY YOURS,
Shamsuddin Ahmad Saiyed
India (MUMBAI) -Date : Oct., 17-2009
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

OTDC-8741 — Release of Funds.(prize money)

My funds have been credited to FILE NO. WVX-34838.

Please do the needful at the earliest and let us know the current status.