[Resolved]  OUTREACH — PF claims

I am KUBENDRAPPA.G.D, worked in OUTREACH organisation, Establishment code is 35001, my PF A/c No. is KN/BN/26. I have submitted my withdrawal forms with all details including bank A/c details, cheque xerox, etc through my earlier employer on 16/07/2009. I had a acknowledgement received by your office on 16/07/2009, but 3 months passed still I have not received my Pf amount from your office. I have checked claim status but it is stating that" your claim is not received by this office"
Thamk you,

Kubendrappa.G.D

Comments

EPFO-BANGALORE(KR.PURAM) — PF WITHDRAWAL

I am KUBENDRAPPA.G.D, worked in OUTREACH organisation, Establishment code is 35001, my PF A/c No. is KN/BN/35001/26. I have submitted my withdrawal forms with all details including bank A/c details, cheque xerox, etc through my earlier employer on 16/07/2009. I had a acknowledgement received by your office on 16/07/2009, but 3 months passed still I have not received my Pf amount from your office. I have checked claim status but it is stating that" your claim is not received by this office"

EPFO-BANGALORE(KR-PURAM),OUTREACH — PF WITHDRADAL

OUTREACH — pf claims

Thamk you,

Kubendrappa.G.D
I Satnam Singh, was worked with M/s Gold mohur foods & feeds Ltd, at rajpura branch. my Provident fund was deposited in Karnatka i want to transfr may PF Deposit amount to my new PF account which is at Delhi. please give process
dear sir my self surendra singh last 7 yars be for i am workin in noodle bar resturant in mumbai undar mp enterprises since oct 2002 to nov 2005 i am sending 6 our 7 times form but he did not responding for me i call all so many many time plz help me
mb.no [protected]
now i am chandigarh
I Yajnesh, was worked with Wings group of companies.My PF A/c No. is KN/BN/35019/14078. I have submitted my withdrawal forms with all details including bank A/c details, cheque xerox, etc through my earlier employer. I had a acknowledgement received by your office.But 3 months passed still I have not received my Pf amount from your office.
I am Pradeep G, was worked with M/s ADIGA'S FAST FOOD PVT LTD., My PF A/c No. is KN/45628/04.My withdrawal forms with all details including bank A/c details submited by our admin office & our outlet, but 2 months passed still i have not recieved my PF amount.I have checked claim status by your website but it saying that "your claim is not recieved by this office".

kindly look in to this as early as posible & settle my PF amount immidiately.

Pradeep G