[Resolved]  Pacer Motors - Yamaha Fz 16 — Unsatisfied in all 4 service, very sad of PACER

Hi my name is yogesh, yamaha refers me as YOKESH..
Bike no: KA 02 HE 398.
Going to tell about the pacer motors serivcing experience is very bad and makes me sad by roaming again n again to the PACER MOTORS @ infantry road, ,
As i purchased my bike at Bangalore Wheels but due to my job place is in MG Road so i prefer Pacer is near to my office and also time convinient, , BUt since from second service am not happy with the pacer, , yesterday means on 27/06/2009 evening arount 6 pm at MG Road my bike clutch rod as broken suddenly, hope this as happened in careless service and error in repairing the previous day morning at the same PACER, , Mr Dilip kumar incharge in PACER service not taking care much to satisfy the customer and also i like to say my bike is still in service as its not rectified till now 27/06/2009 afternoon, , as am staying in nelmangala my daily transporting is in bike, , so witout bike how to manage cant u ppl's (YAMAHA) understand my situation.

PACER service boy is telling its an manufacturing defect so the company ppl's should come and rectify this prblm and he told me wait for one day, , its impoosible for me bcoz its weekend day try to make it asap...

[protected]@gmail.com

VERY VERY SAD

Comments

hi yogesh
i to have a fz and i baught it in bangalore wheels and had th same problem
Yes i belive it is manafacturing defect.
i was not satisfied with there service so i moved to pacer and they did an excelent job
i think they are more technicaly sound

try talk to the owner of pacer he can solve your problem

sunil
hi dude even i have fz i bought it in blr wheels, i gave my bike service to blr wheels and as well as orion motors, these ppl are worst in clearing problems .. i gave my bike for service to orion for my 3rd service but those reported they have changed oil and some stuf but those buggers dint even cleaned my bike.. then i shifted to pacer they are ameasing ppl .. those ppl ll convert ur bike to gold .. there was a lot of problem in bike with in one service they changed my bike .. from then tilll now am giving my bike there onlythere is no problem ... i have good relation ship with them from them those ppl are nice.. managment is very good .. the technical ppl are also well experinced ... i dont think problem is from there side...
Yes I too have heard this people are not giving good service.

Complaint categoryCategory: Other