[Resolved]  pacsoft solutions (P).Ltd — please help employees of this company

There is one company called as PacSoft Solutions (P).Ltd.
Address:hayes road off richmond road the other one in mosque road.
This is client based company.There are taking money from client regular but not giving salary for the emplyess .From past 4 months salary has not been paid.And every month when emplyees ask for salary they are giving reasons.. Every month same problem.. they are taking money but not giving salary for employees. even they are not giving the releving letter even after the resignation. nor salary nor releiveing letter. Kindly help all those emplyees.

Comments

Submit a formal complaint against the CEO and Directors and leave the rest to the laws of the land. There are very strict laws on this. Also send file an RTI against the company. The Directors on non payment of salary and PF by 7th can be sent to jail also.
Like you I have also not been paid my dues. We are planning to file a joint Police Case against PACSOFT. Will invite you to join in. The Police is willing to help but a formal FIR needs to be filed. We are also planning to file complaints with the Home Ministry, Ministry of Finance and Company Law Board to ensure that they are booked under the laws of the land if they do not pay for all the arrears immediately.
Hey!

I m a fresher who had been called for an interview in pac soft. I need the guidelines. shud i proceed further????
Hello Anand,

My genuine suggestion would be don't even think of that company. all the above stories are true and its not for the 1st time happening. ever since the company started its the same story. right now market is coming out all blues and you will definitely get far more better opportunity than this. Don't ever spoil your career by joining Pacsoft.

All the best
I have been called for an interview from this company please help me is this good company and shall i attend the interview
Hi Swetha,
This is GuruRaj got an final interview on 5th dec in Pacsoft Solutions pvt ltd, Mosque Road. So, please help me whether i should join for the job if i got selected in that company.
Hi swetha,

Please tell me i have final round on 5th Dec.whether i should join for the job if i got selected in that company.
I suggest no on one should go to Pacsoft. It is the worst company I joined in my life. No sympathy towards employees no proper management.
Yes its the worst company I have worked for 2yrs, they dont pay salary at all..That was my first company worked from 2005 to 2007, we where 100+ employees they never paid salaries correctly. Pls dont join the company
no guys please done join that company its very horrible. especially gals. it too horrible to proceed there. and guys they wont pay u proper salary. i suggest you all not to proceed with that company many ppl have suffered like hell. company directors just use horrible bad languages. they wont pay for more than 6 months no invrement. u will get nothing. they will event remove you from company even without giving experience letter. guys be very careful.
for your kind information i am telling u all these. thesecompany is not paying for employees regular.
any people can log a complaint alteast then only they will realise. they are mis using the peopl there.
yes there were 100 + employees but now there are hardly 30 -40 because they have not paid salary most of them just resigned . and many did not get the experience letter also adn no salary. is there any one to help all the people to get salary. common guys all will join together and raise a complaint on them and will get our salaries which are pending from past many years.

and who ever planning to join to that company, its good i[censored] stay home than being in that hell.
Yes even i have worked in that companyand left long back stil they have not paid my salary..i requested them badly to pay my salary but still thye havent paid yet ..i need my salary becoz of some emergency but even though after requesting they are not paid. please tel us the way to get the salaries for many months...
they ppl have no heart...shame on them.. che...
DOWN DOWN PACSOFT>> DOWN DOWN PACSOFT>>
yes they eat and live with paying the employees salaries.very worse experience in my life
they dont understand the employees commitments and play with their life very badly!!!WORST COMPANY NOW IN MUSEUM ROAD BANGALORE...WITH NEW NAME BUT SAME OLD CHEATERS...
Can any one Provide the latest Location of this Company, they have relocated from Mosque Road also, I am a Ex-Employee of this company, They have to Settle the various things, Kindly help..

Complaint categoryCategory: Other