[Resolved]  padam motor ludhiana — fake dealers with fake deals

i suggest not to buy any product from padam motors ludhiana...the company is totally fake...and the people like ravi verma, and all the sales team like vikas [protected] which is working are not good people to trust...so plz in future dnt trust on padam motors ludhiana...

Comments

i agree with yu sir .they dnt know how 2 treat customer.padam motors its request to all pls never buy product from padam motors, ludhiana
I am agree with you they never know how to treat customer what is hospitality and what is the meaning of customer. So in future i never suggest any body to buy a car form padam motors or Chevrolet.

Rupinder Singh
I HAVE PURCHASED A CAR CEVEROLET SPARK MODEL 2007. AT THAT TIME I WAS WORKING IN A LTD COMPANY. I HAVE PURCHASED A CAR UNDER COMPANY AGREEMENT SCHEME FOR 5 YEARS.AFTER COMPLITION OF MY AGREEMENT PERIOD ALL THE PAPERS TRANSFERED IN MY NAME ACCEPT INSURANCE. AS ON DATE MY INSURANCE NOT TFR. IN MY NAME. FURTHER I HAVE SERVICED MY CAR IN YOUR WORKSHOP. MY TWO CENTRE LOCK DAMAGED BY YOUR PEOPLE.SECONDLY MY SAFETY BELT ALSO DAMAGED BY YOUR PEOPLE. SO MANY TIMES I HAVE APPROCHED TO YOUR SERVICE SUPERVISORS NAME RAM LAL-NARINDER-RAVI JI (HOD) ETC.IN THE END NO POSITIVE RESPONSE RECEIVED TILL DATE. THIS IS MY BAD LUCK THAT I HAVE PURCHASED A CAR FROM YOUR SHOW ROOM.IF THERE IS ANY CHANCE TO SERVICE MY CAR PROPERLY KINDLY LET ME KNOW.
THANKS AND WITH WARM REGARDS