[Resolved]  Panchavati Hyundai Nashik — Exchange Bonus is not giving.

My name is Mr. Arvind Vasantrao Jagtap.
I have purchased i10 sportz from Panchavati Motors, Nasik on around 27th March 2009.
I had purchased that car with exchange of my Accent car.
At the time of purchasing i10 Sportz car the dealer (Panchavati Hyundai Nasik) told me that I will get an exchange bonus of Rs 10,000 / - within 3 months.
So as per their promise I exchanged my Accent car.
Now problem is that its been more than 10 months now, I am still waiting for my exchange bonus amount.
I have contacted them personally and over phone many a times but I am not getting satisfactory answer from them.
I have already submitted all of the documents necessary for the things to be processed.
Till date I have not received a single call from Panchavati Hyundai Nasik regarding this issue, which is very irritating. I have to call them up every time to chase this issue.
I am fed up of this and finally writing to you before jumping to Consumer Court.

Please consider this as my serious request.

Comments

Arvind, you are very right. Even I have not received the exchange bonus. After so many tries, I have now stopped bothering about this. I know I am not going to get any help on this. Also, the customer support I got on this is very bad.
Staff at PH is highly un professional.. I really wonder how come seva owned by similar entity have a different customer oriented culture people from PH sud take training from the boy who offer tea/water in seva ambad...

Complaint categoryCategory: Car Dealers