[Resolved]  Pandit Gas Service — LPG Indane

I am a LPG gas consumer, I deal with M/s Pandit Gas service who are the distributor of my area, my problem is when we call for gas booking to the given telephone nos. of the dealer the number hardly reponse, some times we continuously try for a week time. But this time its been more then 15 days that we have not received the delivery from them and everytime we call them up, they give us a reply that they r sending it. What solution for this problem can i get????
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Pandit Gas Service — Gas Cylinder not supplied

This is for your notice that I had booked a cylinder on 21.04.2011 to our distributor M/s Pandit Gas Service, S.C. Road , Jaipur. Till date i had not received the cylinder. On requesting to the company, no action is taken as they are saying to deliver in next 2-3days, But 4 days already gone.I want to know whether this is done due to no stock or due to increase in prices in next 2-3days. This had happen many times and no one is giving proper response. the person sitting at the office also saying this that if you want to make complaint then you can, but delivery will done as per their mercy.
Kindly look into the matter seriously as I am very much disturbed due to non availability of cylinder.
My C.No. is P15265