[Resolved]  PASS PORT RENEWAL office GUWAHATI. — SEVEN MONTHS HAVE PASSED BUT PASS PORT RENEWAL APPLIED UNDER TATKAL < IS STILL WAITING FOR CLEARANCE.

I am a merchant neavy engineer. I need to carry my Pass Port to travel abroad apart from CDC.My pass Port Had expired and I had applied for renewal at Guwahati office, under Tatkal Scheme .I had duly comlied all the formalities and deposited full money fees etc.I had also deposited my old passport to Guwahati Office. But Now its all most SEVEN months and i am yet to receive passport. On inquiring i have been told that your origin of passport was from Bhopal and we have not received any communication from Bhopal offce.And those corrupt officials dfemand undr hand---- to creat a new passport a fresh .My application referance No is ;A/14009/08. If i have shifted from bhopal to Guwahati, I have allready furnished the details along with the proof of address but still nothing moves in this so called fast moving country.Is there any way to get my passport ??

Complaint categoryCategory: Other