[Resolved]  passport office and mira road Police — no yet submitted my passport verification since 2 months and had applied since 2007/12

whomsoever it may concern,
i have applied for a passport in the month of dec, 2007.
and i hve done my police cleareance at mira road police station. inspector came for verification after 2 mnths after taking the neighbour for proof. and had given file num but hve not yet given the police report to the passport office. but vise versa... the person whom was there with me who had also done with the nieghbour proof have recived the passport within a month .. i would like to know why is the partiality there.. done by the government. is there it is compulsory to bribe people in government dept. i know my issue wont get resolved even by complaining but still just updating so that people are aware that this whats happens.
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 00:11:54
Complaint comments  2 CommentsShare0Tweet0

Comments

my father has applied for passport on 16th feb. 2009 police enquiry has also been done on 15th april 2009 but still verification report has not been sent to passport office
I had applied 2 passport for my parents father and mother last 1.5 months back, although police verification done with all required documents but still passport not yet received.

Police station - Kanakia Police station, Mira road
Resident : mira road, naya nagar

Regds
Wasi

Company:passport office and mira road Police