[Resolved]  Passport Office / Passport — delay in passport delivery

my niece passport no is Z084063.
in the online status it has shown that some unavoidable cirumtanceses delivery of passport is delayed.but when we ask for the to passport officer he said i couldn't follow the rule of online status.so tell me what i have to do. why they are not making delivery . i want the details according the rule of RTI.
my sister - in-law is standing alone with her 6months old littel daughter . she has facing lots of problem because my brother is at USA.she wants to go there but only that delay she can't go there. so give me reply what i have to do.
i also request you sir please send ther passport as fast as you can.
regads
ritushree

Comments

status of passport
file no LKOA12921807
key No. [protected]
date[protected]
amarjeet kumar
sir i m vineet nagda from khargone .my pasport file no is a0278731/07 and date is 17/09/07. i wnt to know about status of my pasport.
sir i m dipesh kantilal nagda and my date of birth is 23/12/1982 from khargone .my pasport file no is a27921/07 and date is 17/09/07. i wnt to know about status of my pasport.
MY PASSPORT FILE NO.- A018677
I have a applied for a passport on 31.05.2007 at Bareilly passport office. There two inquiry has been done at bareilly address and after that i was told to fill ppr form and after filling ppr form two inquiry has been done at Azamgarh address.
But all these practice i did not recieve my passport till date. i asked to bareilly passport officer but they are replying that Azamgrh inquiry result not recieved.
Kindly take an action in this regard.

passport — DELAY IN DELIVERING PASSPORT

I APPLIED FOR THE PASSPORT ON 24.10.2007 ,FILE NO. LKOA16401507 BUT NOT RECIEVED THE PASSPORT TILL DATE. ON ENQURING EVERYTIME SAME REPLY IS GIVEN THAT PASSPORT WILL BE DELIVERED NEXT WEEK. I KNOW MANY PEOPLE WHO ARE GETTING PASSPORT WITIN A MONTH WITH THE HELP OF TOUTS, LOT OF IRREGULARTIES ARE GOING ON IN THIS DEPARTMENT. THEY ARE NOT ISSUING THE PASSPORT TO GENUINE PERSONS. MOST OF THE TIME THEY ARE BUSY IN HELPING TOUTS AND CREATING PROBLEMS FOR GENUINE PERSONS AND FORCING GENUINE PERSONS TO GO TO TOUTS, SO THAT THEY CAN MAKE SOME MONEY.
hi. this is santhi kiran. i have applied for passport in december 2007. my passport reference number is w100978. the police verification is over but i didnot receive my passport yet. plz give me my exact passport status. you can provide me tje information at my mail id.
thank u!
my passport no is lkoA14664107 dt:21.09.07.
i also request you sir please send ther passport as fast as you can.
regads
Kunal Srivastava
dear sir

i had applied for passport 0n 8th december, 2007 at e-sampark sec.-18, chd.My application no. is Z785424. My police verification was done in january, 2008.i have not received my passport till date i.e. 13th may, 2008.while your website for the last couple of months has been showing that it will be despatched in a week, s time. and no other communication has been made to me in this regard. This has caused me a lot of mental harassment. i expect to hear from you promptly in this regard.
thanking you.

Pundrik Ojha
(Applicant)
Date 06.05.2008

My daughter and son had applied for their passport renewal after 10 years. Since march 2008 they were visiting your pune office and after 4-5 times standing in the que their application was initially accepted and then again rejected and asked for on line booking for TATKAL delivery. pl note that i have kept these accepted papers and they are with me, which i can submit to you any time.
After applying like this again they made us to visit their office 4 times keeping standing for 4-5 hours and at last by the grace of the god they accepted the papers and money for TATKAL delivery.This time they told us that the passports shall be dispatched within 4 days asper the passport law.
When after 5days the passports were not recd. they found from the net that they should approach Police for getting the verification done. In fact your officers should have asked us to do these things before accepting the passport papers.
Now even the verification was done and the papers were send to your office on 28th of April we are getting the same message for approaching the Police.
My children were shocked when one of the agent out of 5 always available there for passport work approached them and was prepared to get the work done within 24 hours for the cost of only Rs. 3000/- per passport.
We have booked for a tour and if we do not get the passports in time either we shall be forced to pay the agent or cancel the tour which shall cost me a loss of Rs. 50000/-
I request your advice in this matter ASAP as the passports must be submitted before 10th of May for visa.
File nos. Miss Radhika Talathi B 006129 Mr. Amogh Talathi B 006130

To: rpo.[protected]@mea.gov.in
Cc: [protected]@mea.gov.in
Date: Saturday, May 10, 2008, 12:13 PM
Date 10.05.2008

With reference to my previous mails your status site is asking to meet SP of our area and Police now says that the have not recd. the file no. B006130 Amogh Shirish Talathi. As per your web site you should deliver the passport with in three working days AFTER ACCEPTING THE PAPERS AND MONEY FOR TATKAL PASSPORT. Please note that if my son can not go for the planned tour in addition to the financial loss his vacation shall be spoiled and YOU SHALL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS. My son had visited your office for at least 10 times and till today the renewal of his passport is in DARK.
Do you think that i should have paid the agents sitting outside of your office and get the job done? and now if i approach him he shall demand more money as i am in badly need.

I hope that you can understand my problem and help me. Please do not neglect this mail like my all previous emails.

orwarded Message: Delay in passport delivery

Subject: NON DELIVERY OF TATKAL PASSPORT AFTER ACCEPTING THE PAPERS AND MONEY
To: rpo.[protected]@mea.gov.in
Cc: [protected]@mea.gov.in
Date: Tuesday, May 13, 2008, 9:25 PM

Today my son went to Passport office and met asst.passport officer. He gave a set of verification form to him and asked to get it approved from Police station. The police station person refused to help in this matter. He again went to passport office but unfortunately the concerned officer was not ready to listen and understand the problem.My son was running between the two offices for whole day and nothing happened. Your office says that you have send the file to Police on 28th of April, Police says that they have not recd. it. you are not prepared to give him the details of dispatch also.Please let me know how his can be solved? My son had paid the money on 15th of April 2008 for TATKAL delivery. After paying to passport office we had planned a tour to China and paid for the same to SOTC for four people. If we do not get the passport before 17th of May for visa we shall be forced to cancel the trip and more over there shall be loss of a big amount for three.Pl note that we are not criminals and we have not even broken any rule of traffic also.We are staying in pune since 1950 and this is a simple case of renewal of passport after 10 years. I again request you to help me in this matter and issue the passport of my son before 16th May 2008 i.e. at least in THIRTY DAYS INSTEAD OF THREE.

Pl let me know whether I can get all the details under the right of getting the information?

--- On Wed, 5/14/08, RPO <rpo.[protected]@mea.gov.in> wrote:
From: RPO <rpo.[protected]@mea.gov.in>
Subject: Re: NON DELIVERY OF TATKAL PASSPORT AFTER ACCEPTING THE PAPERS AND MONEY
To: [protected]@yahoo.com
Cc: "propg" <[protected]@mea.gov.in>
Date: Wednesday, May 14, 2008, 8:56 AM
>Please refer to your email.

It may be made clear that this is not a case of simple renewal of passport.

Earlier passport was of a Minor when there was no police verification
done of the earlier passport issued.

In view of the grievance, despite not receiving the police report, the
applicant's passport will be despatched today by speed post. It will be a
short validity
passport of 5 years validity and after return from visit
abroad, the same may be submitted to this office for renewal of the
remaining period, assuming the police report is received by then.

Passport officer
Pune

Dear Sir, Today my son went to Passport office and met asst.passport

It may be made clear that this is not a case of simple renewal of passport.

Earlier passport was of a Minor when there was no police verification
done of the earlier passport issued.

In view of the grievance, despite not receiving the police report, the
applicant's passport will be despatched today by speed post. It will be a
short validity passport of 5 years validity and after return from visit
abroad, the same may be submitted to this office for renewal of the
remaining period, assuming the police report is received by then.

Passport officer
Pune

Dear Sir, Today my son went to Passport office and met asst.passport
> officer. He gave a set of verification form to him and asked to get it
> approved from Police station. The police station person refused to help in
> this matter. He again went to passport office but unfortunately the
> concerned officer was not ready to listen and understand the problem.My
> son was running between the two offices for whole day and nothing
> happened. Your office says that you have send the file to Police on 28th
> of April, Police says that they have not recd. it. you are not prepared to
> give him the details of dispatch also.Please let me know how his can be
> solved? My son had paid the money on 15th of April 2008 for TATKAL
> delivery. After paying to passport office we
> had planned a tour to China and paid for the same to SOTC for four
> people. If we do not get the passport before 17th of May for visa we
> shall be forced to cancel the trip and more over there shall be loss of a
> big amount for three.Pl note that we are not criminals and we have not
> even broken any rule of traffic also.We are staying in pune since 1950
> and this is a simple case of renewal of passport after 10 years. I again
> request you to help me in this matter and issue the passport of my son
> before 16th May 2008 i.e. at least in THIRTY DAYS INSTEAD OF THREE.Pl let
> me know whether I can get all the details under the right of getting the
> information? Regards, Shirish Talathi
>Dear Sir,

If according to you the renewal of my son's passport was not simple and the police verification was must then why your officer accepted the papers and money for tatkal passport WITHOUT ANY CONDITION? Even nobody from your end bothered to inform us about this. We came to know that police verification is required on your web site only, but even my wife's passport was delivered and the same remark was showing on web. After sending you emails for no. of times your people dispatched a letter on 13th of May 2008, according to the postal date stamped. In this case we had to waste lot of our time and your office people inclusive of yourself were not even ready to listen to us for more than 30 SECONDS after waiting in que for 2-3 hours. Do you think that only your time has value and all other people those who come to your office do not have any work at all? Due to such approach of your people towards common people they are forced to go to agents and pay them heavy amount.
From your office we came to know that your office did not send the file to Police and made us running unnecessarily. KINDLY INFORM ME THE DISPATCH DATE AND DOCUMENT NO. FOR FILE NO. B006130 AS NO GOVT. DOCUMENT IS DELIVERED WITHOUT NO. AND DATE.

I request you to consider this seriously and IMPROVE your services in future.

Shirish Talathi
I took passport in the year of 1999 but i do not have any record of passport but i lost my passport in my home only. I want to give police complaint they are asking about my passport No. but i do not have any proof. what will i do how can i get my passport?
sir, i had applied for passport on 12.04.2006 vide file no. H006039, key no. [protected] and got the verification by the local police. But till date i have neither received my passport nor any information related to any discrepancy. now when i look up at the website for status of my application it is showing either file number is incorrect or the information is not available.

how can i get the information/status of my passport. please help me out.

thanks,
name:kumar perumal pillai
my key no [protected]
file no z060925

Passport Office, Bareilly — Delay in Passport Delivery of my Son

My son, Rayyan Naeem Akhter's passport, dated on 14-May-2008, File # C[protected], is not yet dispacthed. I am checking status in website, getting the same status " It is regret that due to ...the dispacth has been delayed...dispatched within a week". This status is showing the same since lasty 2 weeks that will be dispatched within weeek.

So kindly let me know the expected time of delivery.

io have applied for pasport from varanasi receipt no.lkoz 881390but now i did not get my pasport
MY passport No. MUM-Z560365 has been despatched on 14/07/08 as per the online status. But Still I have not recieved it. How much time it may take to receive the passport? How to track the passport delvery status? Please help as it is very urgent to get my passport before 25/07/08.
My passport number is A[protected] I have submitted it in lucknow
I want know that did my passport is ready ?
I want information urgently within 2 days
Send me information fast
I have applied for passport in bareilly .
Police enquiry also completed. but still i didnot get my passport.
Fill no.-(passport n.)-GLYZ800042
Applied at- Bareilly
Police enquriy done by- SSP Office Rudrapur

amarjeet cycle — delay in my passport for more than one year

sir/madam
I RAMANPREET SINGH RESIDENT OF 178-B MODEL TOWN EXT..LUDHIANA, PUNJAB.I SUBMITTED MY APPLICATION FOR NEW PASSPORT ON 7/05/07 FILE NO :-A026365 ND MY WIFE'S FILE NO IS :-A026364 BUT ON CHECKING THE STATUS IT SHOWS THAT IT HAS BEEN DISPATCHED FROM THE LAST SIX MONTHS.SO, KINDLY LOOK INTO THE MATTER.SO, PLEASE DO THE NEEDFULL.
LOOKING FORWARD TO YOUR REPLY

REGARDS
RAMANPREET SINGH

passport — Delivery of Passport

Dear Concern,

I have applied for the passport on 23/07/2008 under tatkaal scheme of the regional passport office. I have been committed that the passport will be dispatched on 28/07/2008 but the same has not happened. My reference no. is A[protected]. Later when i visited in the passport office i was asked to produce the Birth Certificate of mine but they have not intimated the same to me on the submission of file in the office and these people have not even called me up for the same as the passport was very important for me as i have to produce it to my institute where i have been selected for the training of the Merchant Navy. Now all the proofs has been submitted in the passport office but i have not received and any kind of information for the same and the helpline no.s provided on the website of the esteemed office[protected], 2601454, 2602362) are never ever picked up by any of the concerned person. Kindly raise the issue to the concerned person if you can.

Thanks and regards,