[Resolved]  Passport Office Rk Puram Delhi — Passport Related Query

Respected Sir/Madam,

This is to inform you that I had submitted my documents for issuing of Indian Passport and my File number is :H009648. This was submitted on the 3rd of June 2008.

However, although it has been more than 3 months, I have not received any intimation from your end. My Police verification is also pending.

I sincerely request you to kindly look into this matter as I have to travel abroad for official reasons and if my Passport is not issued in prior time then I will lose my chance to travel abroad and this might directly affect in the productivity of my current organization .

I once again request you to urgently look into my matter for which I shall be very thankful to you.

My Present Address is stated below :

Pin: 122001
Police Station : Sec-5

Best Regards,
Parmanand

Comments

Dear Sir/ Mam

This is to inform you that I had submitted my documents for issuing of Indian Passport and my File number is :DLH-H[protected]. This was submitted on the 12-11-08

However, although it has been more than 3 months, I got status of passport on Internet " passport was promised for delivery at counter on 09.04.09. if not collected, it will be dispatched on next working day".
But I didn't get yet.

I sincerely request you to kindly look into this matter

Babita Saini
Regarding Passport not received
Dear Sir/ Mam,

This is to inform you that I have applied fresh Indian Passport in Delhi and my File number is :Z032613. And applied date is 09-03-09.

Basically problem is I am going for PUNJAB with my family, and 12th April one officer come to my home and i am not available. When i come back to home and some one tells me passport officer comes to your home. Please advice again police verfication is possible & how.

I sincerely request you to kindly look into this matter. I am waiting for u're reply

regards
Paramjeet Singh Bhalla
A-138/ T1, Dilshad Colony,
Delhi 110095
I want a passport. Please describe clearly to me how much amount have to pay, how many days requird and which document have to deposit. (my parmanent addresss - at/po-antei dist-kendrapara via-kolar state-orissa pin-754162). Now I am staying in delhi doing a job an accountant from techbooks international pvt.ltd.)
Dear Sir/ Mam,

I sincerely request you to kindly look into this matter. I am waiting for u're response.

Paramjeet Singh Bhalla
A-138/ T1, Dilshad Colony,
Delhi 110095
Dear sir/mam,

This is inform you that I had appliedfresh indian passport in delhi RK Puram and my FileNo. is DL01W[protected], applied on[protected].My problem is now after 20 days no police verification at my home nd i call to customer care to ask about my passport information and they tell every time that my your file no. is wrong. visit to ur passport office but sir i m studdying in IHM Meerut and stay in hostel thats why i will not visit passport seva kendera. My mobile no. is [protected].

please look into this matter. I am waiting for your resoponse.

Rahul Teotia
501, Metro View Apts.
sector 13B, pkt-2
Dwarka, New Delhi-110075
Rahul

Your File no is having 16 digit it should be 15 digit Pl. recheck with RPO .

Sanjay
This is to inform you that I had applied for a fresh Indian passport and submitted my application at PSK Shalimar Place on[protected]. My File No. is DL[protected]. Police report is submitted without police verification and it is under review at Regional Passport Office. I am sure without Police physical verification my passport will be not issued and I need the passport urgently. Can I visit to the Regional Passport office personally for query and clarification.
Please look into this matter. I am waiting for your response.

Yours truly,

AJIT BECK
St. John's Institute
Khera Khurd
P.O. Khera Khurd
Delhi-110082
I had submitted an application for the renewal of my passport on 23rd May'2014 under the Tatkal category. My File no. is DL[protected]. I was denied the Tatkal passport owing to change in appearance and the passport officer insisted on Police verification first. Just a few days back, the police officer came unannounced at my home when none of the family members were at home. He supposedly spoke to our tenants and left after telling him that he will come again. Now, I have received an SMS from the PSK that "An Adverse verification report has been submitted" from the police.

After speaking on the helpline number, I was asked to speak on phone at the R K Puram, Delhi PSK between 10:00 AM to 1:00PM, but even after several attempts, no-one picks up the phone there... and I do not know what to do next.

I had even mailed one greivence regarding this problem I am facing and I was given the Service Request No. [protected], but I have received no response from them as of now.

I request you to either instruct for a re-verification or get my passport re-issued if the report is satisfactory enough.

OR advise me the next step which I should take in order to get my passport re-issued. It has been over a month and a half and I am still in doldrums.

Please help