[Resolved]  PayBank — what's this

This is not SPAM, this is an e-mail from PayBank- containing the information you need to continue the profile update process...

You recently were at the PayBank- website and updated your profile. If it is not so please check of the your account.

You can access your account anytime at:

PayBank- Services Team
"THE NEW ONLINE UNIVERSAL PAYMENT SYSTEM"

Comments

:) hii.. this is a SPAM mail...

I am a website designer by profession... i checked this website details.. this site has registered on dated 04 January 2009 for one year... also the designer is dump :) he did a big mistake in designing that in meta link he put this ( <meta name=Copyright content="©[protected] PayBankIT.com"> ) :)... dump do not know that the websites in india started very lately and mostly after the year 1990... :)... so just ignore this site... they mainly want ur id and password... :)...

Dharm from India :)
Paybankltd is there new version dear friend, but their old version is paybank.com, and paybankit.com,
[protected][protected][protected]
This company is genuine and safe, and do the business which even u haven't done in ur dream ever, more then 27 banks in india, is connected with them in india.
don't blame other to make urself in flame, its my advice dear.
what u will get by doing this.
paybank is totaly fruad. There is no bank associated with them. They are just showing the logo's of big companies to make people fool.
They are not fraud, fraud is called when they steals ur money or any another thing by doing mischeif. They r safer and secure. Till now with them i have get deposit of Rs 75700 in my india bank in just 24 hrs, they r the fastest converter of paypal payments and even of your payments.
believe me im experienced.
PayBank is a genuine company, i have a bank account in their bank in singapore a business a/c, i have a paybank debit card, cheque books, netbanking, everything which every bank have.
And this bank quality by siting in singapore i can transfer to my frinds bank accounts in india and more then 100 countries in any bank in just minsutes its a genuine bank.
i respect this bank .bcoz its help me lot
Please let me know wheter this "paybankit.com" is a fraud or good
it will be helpful for me, i[censored] let me to know the facts.
Paybank is a genuine company and the best company, its gives you a transfer in just 24 hrs in your India Bank account.Its a Best bank working worldwide and now its launched in as with new india version
name is www.paybank.co.in, in IT world : http://www.paybankit.com,
And their banking site is http://www.paybankltd.com,
i[censored] neeed my any help send me email at : [protected]@yahoo.com
I disagree, the PayBank Ltd is a real genuine company and working with successful working in all india and internationally.
I have my business a/c there, i have my cheque book, credit card, debit card-Atm, im having a/c from last 3 yrs in this bank and im very satsfied, i[censored] want my help contact me.
i agree paybankltd is a genuine and the best company, im working with this company from punjab from last 6 years its a real genuine and the best company, don't go on the words of this fraud guy like jkinfotect, i[censored] need any help any help contact me i can show u all documents with all the payments im receiiving from this company from last 6 years. Its a genuine and the best company. i have its ATM, credit card, Cheque Book. Im very happy.
I HAD ALREADY TOLD YOU ALL THAT THIS TEAM IS TOTALLY FRAUD. THEY ARE MORE INTELLIGENT SO THAT'S WHY THEY ARE WRITING THE GOOD STATEMENTS ABOUT THIS COMPANY FROM DIFFERENT NAMES AND MAKE THE PEOPLE FOOL...

IF THERE IS ANY BANK NAMED AS "PAYBANKIT" JUST TYPE THIS IN GOOGLE.

IF YOU WANT TO BE FOOL THAN PLEASE DO NOT TRUST ON MY WORDS.

OK YOU CAN JUST VISIT THE ITICCTRUST.COM WEBSITE THOSE WHO ARE APPROVING THIS COMPANY STILL THEY HAVE WRONG NUMBERS ON THE WEBSITE.

CALL TO TRADEINDIA.COM COMPANY & TELL THEM YOU WANT TO KNOW ABOUT THE COMPANY "PAYBANKIT.COM". THEY HAD BANNED THIS COMPANY.

BUT IF YOU WANT TO CONFIRM THAN PLEASE, CONTACT ON MY MAIL ID THAT I HAVE GIVEN BELOW: [protected]@GMAIL.COM.
No, this person is giving fraud statements, every number mentioned in iticc trust is, and even i have a bank a/c in paybank it... Its a genuine company..
############################
i have faith, i[censored] have any problem or issue regarding then contact me at : [protected]@yahoo.com..
i will surely help u, and don't get mix to this fraud persons who just post fraud statements to do make money online business, this persons give email address to contact them, when we contact them they says us to do dataentry works for rs 2500 charges and monthly earning Rs 15000... this JK infotech is a fraud company. Its work is to do data entry works, as my friend told me today, so be aware of this fraud kind of people.
just take ur decision by your experience, not by help of this frauds. Its my advice, now its your decision to walk on a right way.
Ha ha ha . Bank !!! there is no such bank.This is totaly fruad. All above peoples which are submiting the positive views are same person they are submiting with different names.
There is no such bank & no bank in india associated with this, i am going to forward this website to different banks & police crime branch.
that paybank & other ITICCTRUST.COM running by a same person. You can even see the both websites & you will understand. Even lots of mistakes on website.

I know the person running all the fraud . He is from Jaipur.
this jk infotech is gr8 fraud person, this person company has stolen my 5000 rs for the job, they are the biggest frauds please be aware of them . or contact me at : [protected]@gmail.com.
i[censored] want to know which company is genuine and fraud, then see does it has a iticctrust logo or not.

PayBank