[Resolved]  paysignet — payment for merchant

Dear All,

Im one of the Merchant of Paysignet.com, they give your money easily to you... I have never seen such a payment gateway its a small company giving this service..

you can find list of customer who has not get their payments from paysignet.com from search, im haveing very bad experience with them...

Pls pls pls my sincerce advice is not to go for their service... If you dont trust my words you can go ahead and feel the pain in their service.
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 00:04:51
Complaint comments  16 CommentsShare0Tweet0

Comments

Yes, Even i have heared they dont give the payment easily.. guys dont try to paysignet its from my experience.
ERIN???? KEVIN???? This is another baseless campaign launched by competitors. I am a PR at Paysignet.com and demand that you give your URL address and details of non-payment. We do not have any customer contacts by the above names.
Hey Dia,

Being in the business of financial services, the most important quality is trust and credibility. Unfortunately I don't see that in Paysignet, becuase you don't even have a street address listed on your website! This is probably illegal in most countries, including India.

I have no prior experience or impressions of your company or service, but I am inclined to agree with 'Erin' and 'Kevin'.
If you cant find their address in website please find below.

Paysignet.com e-Transactions Pvt. Ltd. @qjcmail.com
54L/6, Diamond Bazaar
Post Box No. 552
Trichy, Tamil Nadu 620008
IN
What a Joke..the address is of a Post Box. I guess the merchants will have to collect their money from there.
These guys "Paysignet e-Transactions Pvt. Ltd." have a Fake ISO Certification also which they have displayed on their website. Its a shame people can get away with crimes like these.
Hey Hey, what is a BIG Joke, I totally agree, the Phone number given is wrong, the toll free no.[protected] given on the web site is also of no use. I really wonder, how the banks accept this company as Payment Gateway? This Dia, from PR of Paysignet, can give any ref. web site where this gateway is installed? There is Mahesh and Pooja, I think, this company is of these 2 persons only... I have also not recd. any money from them, so I shifted to CC avenue
I just spoke to one of their customer representatives to check out their service.

Requested them to share their address and who the promoters are. Interestingly this information is missing on their website.

The guy did not know how to sell. The moment I asked them about their address and the promoters he got defensive and starting debating how this information is not important and how paypal does not provide this information.

He said "Please go to a payment gateway, whom you can trust".

Hung up the phone.. Am pissed off!!

Would not recommend them to anyone!
I need a payment gateway and got a reply on 22nd jan when I asked them on mail on 14 jan, I need a good trustable payment gateway and their tollfree number is complete useless. The mahes also never picks up the call. Can Paysignet convince me get their payment gateway services ??
Hmmm... Thanks for the valuable feedback folks!
I was just planning to use PaySigNet as payment gateway for our online web store www.aquariumsindia.com

The toll free number is a fake one. Today morning when I called up them at toll free number and got the reply that it's wrong number.

One would never ever trust companies like PaySigNet after reading such complaints and fake contact number and no office address!
I tried their reseller plan. Went ahead with signup process. Found following interesting validations. It would not allow u to use special characters in the 'bank account details', 'in the address(this validation can be acceptable.. but usually US address are done that way)', ... etc.. and the interesting one is with email validation .. i got warning message mentioning that @ character is a special character! If @ sign is removed, it says the email format is not correct.!!!
Thnx for the information people. I was planning to embedd this gateway for my blog coz I am pissed off with paypal, but I would think twice now.

Gogol
There is no communication or phone from the company.
I wonder what is their problem since they are earning so much from commissions?
I shall tell you the best option in all.
Go for Direct Axis Bank platform tie up.It costs more initially.but compare it with the heavy commissions it is cheaper in the long run.And what a service man.Axis IPG rocks.the company is very selective and precise.
Rocky C
I need a paypent gateway for my website

www.keralastores.in

which one do you guys recommend
I need a payment gateway for my website www.shoppingworldstore.com my monthly volume is about 20000$ My mostly clients are from USA and Europe. So i need a gateway which will accept Amex and Discover credit card also.
Plscontact me at [protected] or mail me at [protected]@shoppingworldstore.com
Team, thank god i read this. i just signed in, however i got an error "invalid charter system" seems like i am saved. however they had taken all my information my bank account etc..due anybody think i hold risk. i will definetely not going with them
2co.com, 2checkout.com also fraud they don't give me refund last 10 months...Please Don't go there...

Company:paysignet