[Resolved]  Pci Ltd (Pest Control India Ltd) — Ineffective bedbug treatment

I have bed bug infestation in my House. SInce I had a good experience in cockroach treatment from PCI, I got a 2 month contract for the above problem early this year. They came and did a thorough service but problem was unresolved. Upon my complaint they did one more service but still the problem remained. When I called them they informed that since my contract was for only two services, it has expired and I will have to pay again. i paid Rs 2000/- again in August and one service was done - not effective so second service. Still the problem has not been eliminated. It seems that the pesticide they use is not good enough as the very next day from treatment, bugs are seen all over the place.

Comments

Hi.It attract my attention.last week I and my ill child, who is a toddler was travelling in Sealdah bound Rajdhani Express in a first class Ac compartment.because my child is ill and we were going for his check up in AIIMS, delhi, normally we availed 1st AC compartment despite it is costly.At night, my child was beside me, I found a group of small cockroaches roaming in bed, lit the light, show it to other commuters and going to call Conductor guard/TT etc .He smiled after hearing the complaint and tried to cool us and say it wil not stay at same coup, may be they are in search of their food and suggest us a good sleep at night.Returning from him we, the passengers were stunned and had purgative thinking that why we spend much for AC 1st class travelling, suddenly we notice a middle size rat passed and we run for our coup.
at morning we noticed that Railway doing pest control in coaches but by outsoucing, one railway steuard inform us and show the advertisement of that agency who are doing this maintenance, the name of the agency :PEST CONTROL INDIA Ltd.
I totally agree with Himesh Joshi.

My experience is same. Please make sure if you are using PCI for bed bugs they are not effective.
Best is sale off your mattress / beds :-)
Just to give you a background; to get the quotes I talked to one of the representatives named Mr. Vilsont and he informed me about the Gold seal services. He told me that if I go for an annual contract will me Rs.1800/- and in case I go for one time service it will be Rs.700/-. He also told me that there will be a guarantee for next 4 months, if I have any issues he will be taking care of this.

I asked him to go with it (mid April). In spite of the treatment there are so many cockroaches at my house, I called the CBD office within 15 days of treatment, they said it will take 1 month to clean up all the cockroaches so I waited. Last week I called the Belapur office twice and girl named Sarika promised me to send someone for treating it but unfortunately nobody came. After this I again called your office and Mr. Vilsont promised to send someone for treating it.

Now today when I called him he straight away denied to treat and told me that we do not service again if there is one time service. He keep on insisting on extending the contract to annual contract.

I think this is very disappointing, false promises and pathetic after sales services.

Wifi not working

i am not able to connect wifi but i able identify the signal what to do now and i bought the mobile today only from flipkart