[Resolved]  PENSION ONE RK ONE PENSION — one rk one pension not getting proper

Respected Sir,

I am JIVANI MAHENDRA KUMAR DEVRAJ BHAI, (DEFENCE PENSIONER FROM ARMY) PENSION ACCOUNT IN STATE BANK OF INDIA, MAIN BRANCH, JAMNAGAR A/C NO [protected]. Now, I am not getting proper pension under one rk one pension scheme. I am getting basic pension Rs 5290/pm. As per consolidated pension under sixth CPC as on 01.01.2020, I was getting basic pay Rs 4114/pm. Now, as per Revised pension with effect from 1.7.2009 in respect of pre-1.1.2006 discharged PBOR-army (Table-11), who was getting pension 4114/pm is intitle for Rs 5405/pm. So kindly do the needful.

Thanks and regards

Mahendra Jivani

Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

DEFENCE PENSIONER(ARMY) — REVISED PENSION UNDER ONE RK ONE PENSION NOT RECEIVING PROPER

Respected sir,

I am JIVANI MAHENDRA KUMAR DEVRAJ BHAI, DEFENCE PENSIONER (PENSION A/C AT STATE BANK OF INDIA, MAIN BRANCH, JAMNAGAR A/C NO [protected]). I am not getting proper pension as per one rk one pension scheme, I was getting basic pension Rs 4114 as per consolidated pension under sixth CPC as on 01.01.2006 and now getting Rs 5290 as per revised pension w.e.f 01.07.2009 but as per revised pension with effect from 1.7.2009 in respect of pre-1.1.2006 discharged PB0R-ARMY (please refer Table-11), who was getting pension Rs 4114 is intitled for Rs 5405.

In view of the above, you are requested to check my pension account and do the needful....

Awaiting for your favourable reply

Thanks and regards