[Resolved]  Permanent Card — Non Receipt of Permanent Card

It's over 8 Years since I became a member of this club by paying Rs. 10,000/-, till date the club has not bother to send in my & my family members Permanent ID Cards, on the contrary every year they send in a bill toward 'Admin/Subscription Charges' without fail. I've repeatedly told them that I would not pay a single rupee till I get my Permanent Card. All these 8 years I've not utilised their club services for want of my Permanent ID card. I've submitted my Photos 5 times in the past and these careless guys have misplaced the photos all the time.

Now I get a threatening letter stating that my name would be 'Hot Listed' and displayed in the Clubs. On the contrary their 'Joker' MD's name and his 'Fraud' sons name should be broad casted all over India for 'Cheating' thousands of gullible members like me.

I suggest all my fellow citizen to stay away from this Fraud Club and save your money and time. It's a worthless and 'Day Light Robbery' firm.

Murali