personal saving account — change account Scheme code

My account no.[protected] in airport branch, Kolkata-59. Today i saw the statement, my account Scheme Code have change Savings-EasyAccess to Savings-Smart Privilege and Rs:750/- Debited from my account. why? I earnestly request you to take up immediate inquiry and may help recovery of money.

Comments

personal saving account — faulty transaction from atm

respected sir/madam
i dr abhishek agarwal having accoount no.[protected] had deposited rs 10000 in 4.12.07. through cash in alwar city rajasthan. the total balance on my account was rs 20985 till date 15.12.07. i withdrew a amount of rs 700 on 15.12.07 .the amount has been withdrawn of rs 20000 on the same date 15.12.07 without my knowledge & I STILL HAVE MY ATM CARD WITH ME. the balance on my account today 20.12.07 is rs 985. please provide me with the mini statements & look in the matter of this faulty transaction made.
please do the need ful
contact no. [protected]
I hold fix deposite at hdfc bank at kalol dist Gandhinagar. My self is senior cityzen . I went to bank for form no h from bank .but tomuch poor attitude and i hd not received form
Fraud transaction done of rupees 9970 on 08Sept2019 at 11:19:24 hrs at PUR/WEWOLACABC/[protected]. You kindly provide details of this transaction for lodging FIR. (Place of booking, destination and person booked cab)

Company:personal saving account