Ask a Question Ask a Question FAQ FAQ Sign in Sign in

[Resolved]  Peugeot Motors UK‏ — Please verify the companies email and the person sent this

This is the 1st mail which i recived

Dear Candidate,

Hope this mail reaches you in high spirits and good health. After seeing your profile on Timesjobs.com we would like to discuss a job opportunity for you in our company. If interested, send your resume/Cv you may call on [protected]
or email us at [protected]@peugeot-uk.com
for further discussions. Looking forward to your early response. Best wishes

Mr. JOHN WILLIAMS
Head of Employee Relations

This is a second mail which came to me

Attention Applicant

The Confirmation of Cv/Resume from Peugeot Motors UK‏ On behalf of Peugeot Motors UK‏

We acknowledge receipt of your CV /resume for the above position. And we hereby give you the Notice that you’re CV/resume has been forwarded to the screening Department for screening and ones you are qualify for the job your Success/Agreement letter will be sent to you immediately.

Note: face-to-face interview will be held upon your arrival to the company during our orientation.

We will get back to you within 24 hrs

Mr. JOHN WILLIAMS
Head of Employee Relations
[protected]@peugeot-uk.com
Please verify this and reply to me in the above Email ID

Thanks and Regards,

John Joseph.M

Comments

A.Naveen

LETTER OF EMPLOYMENT A.NAVEEN
Mon, November 9, 2009 7:16:20 AMFrom: Peugeot Motors <[protected]@peugeot-uk.com>View Contact
To: [protected]@ymail.com

2 Files Download All
APPOINTMENT LETTER, CONTRACT AGREEMENT A.NAVEEN.doc (107KB); UK EMPLOYMENT VISA FORM.pdf (114KB)

[protected][protected][protected][protected]

PEUGEOT MOTORS COMPANY UK
Alder moor House PO Box 257 Alder moor Lane
Coventry CV3 1LT
E-mail: [protected]@peugeot-uk.com

Congratulations!! On your success and emergency from other applicants you have been found qualify for the job offered to you. This mail is coming from PEUGEOT MOTORS COMPANY UK. based on the following as agreed by the panel that is in authority for this project of PMC UK.

ATTENTION: A.NAVEEN

We have received your application and CV which has passed through screening and was confirm ok, you have been confirm capable of working with our COMPANY, we hereby present to you the soft copy of your appointment and agreement letter which proofs that you have been employed to work with PEUGEOT MOTORS COMPANY UK.

Your qualifications was found ok for this given position, we hereby send you the soft copy of the appointment letter and agreement, the hard copy have been forwarded to the BARRISTER HERE IN UK for the approval.

So you are advised to contact the BARRISTER AND OBTAIN YOUR AFFIDAVIT OF GUARANTEE FROM THE BRITISH HIGH COURT HERE IN UK.

Note that you are to bear the responsibility of your AFFIDAVIT OF GUARANTEE FROM THE BRITISH HIGH COURT HERE IN UK while you send us list of expenses for reimbursement, The organization shall also make first month salary payment upfront to your account in your country before your arrival..

You are directed to contact the below BARRISTER who has been appointed to take care of the AFFIDAVIT OF GUARANTEE of all PMC employees.
Kindly contact the BARRISTER SCOT PARKER HERE IN UK with below contact:

LEGAL CHAMBERS UK
Name: Barrister Scot parker
Designation: Attorney and Solicitor
Email: [protected]@live.com
Address: Legal Chambers, Unit 2 Atcham Industrial Estate
Upton Magna Shrews bury Shoeshine SY4 4UG UK.
PHONE NUMBER: [protected]/[protected]

Update us with the process between you and the BARRISTER in case of advice where necessary.

Also remember that any Expenses you make on the process of OBTAINING YOUR AFFIDAVIT OF GUARANTEE FROM THE BRITISH HIGH COURT HERE IN UK will be reimbursed to you immediately you submit your expenses report.

Note that failure to provide the AFFIDAVIT OF GUARANTEE FROM THE BRITISH HIGH COURT within the stipulated time would mean an automatic termination of appointment.

PLEASE SIGN AND RETURN THE CONTRACT AGREEMENT AND ALSO FILL THE UK VISA APPLICATION FORM AND SEND VIA E-MAIL ATTACHMENT.

PLEASE CONTACT US BY PHONE FOR FURTHER DETAILS.

Congratulations!!!

BEST REGARDS

Mr John Williams
Head of Employee Relations(P.M.C.)

jeyaprakash, chennai

LETTER OF EMPLOYMENT jeyaprakash
From: Peugeot Motors <[protected]@peugeot-uk.com>View Contact

LETTER OF EMPLOYMENT A.NAVEEN
Friday, October 30, 2009 4:49 PM
From: Peugeot Motors <[protected]@peugeot-uk.com>View Contact

To: [protected]@yahoo.com

2 Files Download All
APPOINTMENT LETTER, CONTRACT AGREEMENT jeyaprakash.doc (107KB); UK EMPLOYMENT VISA FORM.pdf (114KB)
I got the same mail too and I am also in query about it
regards

From:
"Peugeot Motors" <[protected]@peugeot-uk.com>
Add sender to Contacts
To:
[protected]@yahoo.com
BEST REGARDS

Mr John Williams
Head of Employee Relations(P.M.C.)

Date: Sun, 8 Nov 2009 12:38:20 -0800
From: [protected]@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: Send Your Resume To Peugeot Motors uk
To: [protected]@peugeot-uk.com

Thank you for your response and I am keen in trusted to serve you so I will like to call you in your working hours. Please send the detailed contact information.

regards
Rajeev Kumar Saini
+91 [protected]

--- On Sun, 11/8/09, [protected]@peugeot-uk.com <[protected]@timesjobs.com> wrote:

From: [protected]@peugeot-uk.com <[protected]@timesjobs.com>
Subject: Send Your Resume To Peugeot Motors uk
To: [protected]@yahoo.com
Date: Sunday, November 8, 2009, 3:21 PM

Dear Candidate,

Hope this mail reaches you in high spirits and good health. After seeing your profile on Timesjobs.com we would like to discuss a job opportunity for you in our company. If interested, send your resume/Cv you may call on ([protected]
or email us at ([protected]@peugeot-uk.com)
for further discussions. Looking forward to your early response. Best wishes

Urgent!Still waiting for that telephone call ? Recruiters call only candidates with updated resumes. Update your resume now and get your next interview call!
The same person sent me aggreement copy and othes.
Why this people take more wast time and cheating other people? They spoild company name and others.
kpg