[Resolved]  PF Mumbai office — PF Amount not received since 2 years

My PF A/C .NO. MH/45665/25009 .Have worked with Accenture Services Pvt Ltd from May 2006 to Oct 2007 and applied for withdrawal in the Month of Oct 2007.

It has now been more than 2 years and I have not heard anything from the PF Office. I have sent mails, letters and tried calling but all in vain. The PF dept did not respond. Please help me resolve my problem.

Aarti Agarwal
Complaint comments  7 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

My PF A/C .NO. MH/115764//2298 .Have worked with Global Innovsource Solution Pvt Ltd. I was received from letter from 29/07/2009 .But till date i am not received my Amount.23/02/2010 .

The PF dept did not respond. Please help me resolve my problem.

R.Jayaprakash
have u recd the money??
My PF A/C NO IS MH/115764/18073 i have work with Global Innovsource Solution Pvt Ltd. & i have give my pf form last 5 month before but i have receve my pf as well as plz give me a status.

Rushabh shah
E.ID IS[protected]

My Ac Number is MH115764/195.

I was worked global innovource during the oeriod of April-2006 to june 2008.But still i am not submit my PF settlement.Please do the needfull.

Awaiting for your valuable reply.

Karthikeyan.K/[protected]

VIOM Networks.

My PF A/C .NO. MH/43924/17811.Have worked with iNTERGRATED FACILITY SERVICES Pvt Ltd. i am not received any information about my PF. My process are send before 6 months back.

The PF dept did not respond. Please help me resolve my problem.

Mr.Jeba Mani.P
Code No: 2018cc
During my service period with GTL through Global innovsource during nov-2006 to oct-2008 i have not received any reliving ltr from site.Hence now i am sending my PF & F&F signed documents to you without filling PF Account no & DOJ, DL.Hence i will requrst .plz fill the details and submit it to PF office after receipt & confirm me after receiving.

Thanks & Regards

Jagannath pradhan
Mob-[protected]
Viom networks, Odisha.
please tell me innovsource pf office address