[Resolved]  PF office at Golibar Maidan,Pune — Not sure if phone ring is going

when i try to dial[protected], either it comes busy or no one picks up the phone when i get connected? i am not sure if the person in the PF office at Golibar Maidan, Pune can make out that a call is coming. could you please look into fixing this?
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 00:22:12
Complaint comments  95 CommentsShare0Tweet0

Comments

i submitted my p.f.withdrawal forms to p.f.office, pune on 16.05.08. now can i know the status. my P.f.No.MH32929477.

Mahesh Chaudhari.
M.No.[protected].
i submitted my p.f.withdrawal forms to p.f.office, pune on 17.10.08. now can i know the status. my P.f.No.MHPUN34039111.

Mangesh Kadam
M.No, [protected]
i submitted my p.f.withdrawal forms to p.f.office, pune on 17.10.08. now can i know the status. my P.f.No.MHPUN34039125.

Avinash Sapkal,
M.No-[protected]
i submitted my father p.f.withdrawal forms to p.f.office, pune before 8 months . now can i know the status. my father P.f.No.MH/30472/111.
pls provide me what i do to get my father money soon ?

Your reply is highly appreciated.
i submitted my p.f.withdrawal forms to p.f.office, before one week.now can i know the status. my P.f.No.MH/33864/224.

Avinash Hinge
M.No, [protected]
i submitted my p.f.withdrawal forms to p.f.office, before 2 Months .now can i know the status. my P.f.No.MH/PUN/34602/472 .

My Contact No is -[protected]
I submitted my p.f withdrawl forms, before 4 months. Still it is not credited to my account.
They returned my form first time. then again i submitted it.
But again they returned my form to employer.

P.F. No. MH/PUN/32139/1225

can i know where i can complaint regarding the same??
Harshal
[protected]@rediffmail.com

Due to some account no.problem i am submitted a eployer letter for account confirmation, last month i have submitted my details, still there no any confirmation.

Prakash Katre

I do have Acknowledgement dated 10th of December 2008

Vishal Dongre
To,
Francy Joseph
Regional P F Commissioner (I)
Pune Region.

This is regarding the claim of PF withdrawal application form which I already submitted dated 17/09/08 &, but the amount of the same not yet credited to my ICICI bank account no[protected]Bund Garden Branch, Pune).
Almost 4 months are over but there is no progress on my application so take action this matter and transfer the amount to my account, if there is any queries please contact me ASAP.

Also I already sent the mail to you before for asking the status dated 27/12/08 on [protected]@redifmail.com, but still I not get any reply for the same.

1) PF Number: MH/PUN/124021/43
Company Name: Accountant Anywhere Services Pvt. Ltd.

2) PF Number: MH/PUN/123122/7
Company Name: Kellogg & Andelson Consultancy Pvt. Ltd.

Sarjerao B Patil

Contact no: +91-[protected]
E-Mail: [protected]@yahoo.com

I have received PF settlement 2 cheque in HDFC bank account no:[protected], But in cheque number instead of six number it is given as 33672 of Rs 4661.0 and 46973 of Rs 1848.0 (D.senthilkumar) this letter is received from HDFC bank on 12.12.2008

PF no: MH/120002/3358.
A/c no: [protected].
company name: Suzlon energy limited.
emp no:8765

please do the needful as soon as possible.
regards
D.Senthilkumar
cell:[protected]

I haven't received my PF money yet. will you please tell me how much it will take time.
& also i would like to inform u that don't transfer my money to abnambro bank..because company has stop doing the transaction with that bank..so its my kind request to you that please credit my money to my another bank account.

My PF Reg :MH/122642/184
My another bank A/No is [protected] ( yes bank account)

please do the needful as soon as possible.

Thanks& Regards
Shalini Sinha
I haven't received my PF money yet. Could you please let me know when I will get it.
Please do not transfer my PF amount in IDBI bank as I have closed that account, instead
I would like to transfer my PF money to my Oriental Bank account no. 61476

MY PF Reg: MH/PUN/34224/1427

Manju
My mail-id is [protected]@yahoo.com
Hello Sir,

I haven't recived the confirmation of my PF transfer. Its around one and half year back I submitted my PF transfer form.

Form submitted date : 3-0ct-07
PF No : MH/PN/31202/3350

Please let meknow the status of my transfer.

Milind Pingale
[[protected]@hotmail.com]
my pf no is MH32921/13928 i want a amount of my payment and Chekq No
I submitted my p.f.withdrawal forms to P F Office at Akurdi, Pune on 19.01.09.But untill I have not received my P.F amount in my bank. My P.F.No.MH31591/0501(Rojee Tasha Stampings Pvt. Ltd.).

Please take some necessary action & please give me reply as a confirmation.

Thanking,
Dattatraya Chandarrao Suryawanshi
Mob No.-+91 [protected]
Sub: Regarding transfer of my Provident fund (P.F) into my Bank A/c

I beg to state that I Sukhveer Singh S/o Shri Chander Bhan was employed of M/s Aryan Imaging Business Consultant Ltd. (Pune) P.F. Account No. is MH/PUN/122633/0070. As per your information that you have sent two Cheques against my P.F. into my Bank A/c which was stated in P.F. Form (Central Bank of India, Sukhdev Vihar Branch, New Delhi).

In this regard I want to inform you that my P.F. amount is not yet credited in my account. When I enquired the Bank Manager about my P.F. amount, he stated that we did not get any cheque from the P.F. Department.

Kindly look into the matter as early as possible and transfer my P.F. amount into my Bank A/c. My Banker is Central Bank of India, Sukhdev Vihar Branch. My Saving Account No. is ………………….

Thanking you,

Yours faithfully,

Sukhveer Singh
I submitted my p.f.withdrawal forms to p.f.office, pune on Nov 2008. now can i know the status. my P.f.No.MH 33299/6524.
Hi My PF No. is MH/424A/280784
How can i know my PF ammount.

Thanks in advance