Show menu
FAQ FAQ Categories Categories Sign in Sign in

[Resolved]  PF office Kandivli — No response on PF transfer

I followed up with office directly but they said it will take time. I still do not have response on this. How do i check if the transfer has happened.

I sent several mails to 'sro.[protected]'; 'ro.[protected]' as these were the email addresses mention on PF site. But no response. Not sure if any one even reads it.

I had applied for transferring my PF amount from PF account number MH/THN/G8471/1064 (Prudential services India pvt ltd, Powai) to PF account number MH/92681/5336 (JP Morgan Services India Pvt Ltd) in 2006.
Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 14, 2020
Complaint comments  5 CommentsShareTweet


I am already sended PF withdrawal paper at Mumbai PF office before 3 months, but still not refund in my ICICI bank a/c,

My PF a/c no. is MH/[protected]

So pls. confirm the same
my pf no mh/ken/40663/502 i left job in november2007 still not receive my money
pls do some for me
Dear Sir,

My name is aalap bharatbhai patel, My Pf no is MH/BAN/47808/3925.I was apply for my pf widhrawal in month of nov'06 but till date i am not received my pf.So many time i am trying to contact at your off but noone pick up the phone.some time i called on mr p u kulkarni's no but there are one lady pick up the phone not give any proper answer and disconnect the line.second time when i called again at that time she was not pick up the phone also.

In the month of nov'08 i was talk with mr A j Raval, at that time he was asking me for my bank address.very next day i was send my proper address letter and bank address letter by fax.After that i was trying to contact him but they are no pick up the phone.

Sir, Actually i tried now because i am not in condition to come maharastra for my pf, My financial condition is not good.So many time i called but none pick up the phone.

Sir, I requesting you pls look in to this matter and pls help me for my pf.


Aalap Patel.([protected])
Sir, My name is Ravneet saluja and My Pf A/c No. is MH/47808/6320. I was working in I-Process services Chandigarh and left the job On 9th dec, 2007 and since than i'hv filled Pf form thrice. I got my Cheques on 16th feb, 2009 after 2 yrs but they were outdated so i have send them back to your Kandivali office but no response from your side have been received till now even after my repeated tele calls and letters. kindly help me out as i need this money on an urgent basis. I will be very very grateful to you.
Respected Sir/Madam,
My Name is sunit, Iam Holding an pf account NO.MH/91305/84 seens 2005. I hade Resigned from previous organization in APRIL 2008 From YZAD EDUCATION TRUST ( DAHANU ). I had submited my form in November 2008 but due to the Spealing mistake of my name, the form was returned to the institute back, the institute is saying that they have resend the form back to your PF office.

Today, I have visited in your office enquiry window and I receive the reply saying that she has not received the form. What do you like me to do?

Kindly Reply

Post your Comment

    I want to submit Complaint Positive Review Neutral Comment

    Contact Information


    Complaint categoryCategory: Other
    Add Company Information