[Resolved]  PGSC NO. R714396/10US COUNTRY RUNNER — HEEL COUNTER DEFECT ON BOTH PAIR

I bring to your notice the sequence of events which are self explanatory in eroding the confidence of a customer in reputed brand like Reebok:

Dear Customer Care Officer

I have been purchasing and using the Reebok Brand shoes including accessories for last few years with a confidence that it is the best available brand in India.

On the same pretext I purchased a shoe on 18-02-09 from M/S SHUBHANKAR APPARELS, D-6, 7, 8, 9 SURENDRA LADNMARK, HOSHANGABAD ROAD, BHOPAL.

I STARTED USING THE SHOES IN APRIL 09 THEN I STARTED FEELING HEEL COUNTER DEFECT ON BOTH THE PAIR, ALSO THE FRONT PASTING WAS NOT GOOD. I VISITED THE FRANCHISEE ON 21-05-09 THEY TAKEN MY COMPLAINT AND SENT THE SHOES TO REEBOK INDIA COMPANY, SIGNATURE TOWER-B, SOUTH CITY, GURGAON 122001. YESTERDAY ON 06-06-09 VISITED THE franchisee TO GET RESULTS BUT THEY RETURNED THE SHOES SHOWING THE REMARK THAT "NOT A MANUFACTURING DEFECT."

WHY BEING A GENUINE DEFECT, company DID not entertain any claim?
I FEEL THAT I AM LEGALLY AND MORALLY RIGHT TO GET THE CLAIM!
After going through this very unfortunate sequence of events I have now decided not to use Reebok Brand in any form nor would I recommend this Brand to others.

If you really feel concerned about this mail I at least expect a reply.
HOPE YOU WILL TAKE THIS SERIOUSLY AND DIRECT TO PROVIDE ME THE CLAIM AT YOUR EARLIEST.

SWASTIK TIWARI