[Resolved]  Ph.D., guides — Ph.D guide availability

I want to do my Ph.D in computer science . for the past three years I have been searching for guide in tamilnadu. without a proper guideance I cannot proceed with my application to any university. At any univerrsity They are accepting applications but not appointing guides for anyone. what will be the solution...

Comments

I want to do my Ph.D in computer science . for the past three years I have been searching for guide in haryana/delhi NCR. without a proper guideance At any univerrsity.so pls reply
I have completed Msc IT and I want to take addmission for part time Phd with computer science please guide me right suggestion for eligible guide who has completed all nomes and journals please guide me.

I am verymuch interested to do PHD in Computer Science. I have completed MPHIL inc Comp Science ans working in MNC as a sofware professional. I am looking for guide. Could u help me?

I am verymuch interested to do PHD in Computer Science. I have completed MPHIL in Comp Science . I am looking for guide. Could u help me?
Hi I hadbeen completing my MCA this year means 2009 and I m very much intrested to do Phd But I have been searching for guide in South Gujarat University.so pls reply. Waiting for reply :-)
hi
i want to do phd in management(finance)
what are the new regulations right now, which guides are available in ahmedabad, vadodara or surat...
so that i can start nad do it.
PhD Guides are available with AeU.
Contact[protected] for full details.
plz help me to find a p.hd. guide in computer science in punjab or nearby states.
Looking for Phd Guide at Chennai.
I have completed M.Tech(IT)in sathyabama university and I want to take addmission for part time Phd with computer science at any universities in tamil nadu and AP, please guide me right suggestion for eligible guide name and contact no.
I have been completed Msc IT in 2008 with 75% from Kota university and I want to take addmission for Phd with computer science in Jaipur please guide me right suggestion for eligible guide who has completed all nomes and journals please guide me.
Hi!
PhD Guides and also Global value PhD programs in 15 streams (including Engineering and Science) available @ your doorstep.Can do this program while continuing your present role, since it is being off campus program with the support of digital library.(100% free access).To know more you may visit www.aeuindia.blogspot.com or call[protected].
Having an expereince of around 14 years in corporates, worked with various well-known brands lime Dell, Idea, Norwich Union, HDFC Bank . Looking forward for a guide in HR as i have completed MBA (correspondence) with HR specialisation.
i want phd guide for comp sc...plz contact me...[protected]
I have completed M.Sc.(maths), M.Tech(IT) sathya bamauniveristy . I want do phd in Information Technology, which place I want do part time phd, I want ph.d guide.
Sir, I have completed M.Tech(Power System), I want to ph.d, please give me guidance about ph.d admission-universities and iwant ph.d guide for further research work.my contact no:[protected]
HI

I am currently working as a Lecturer. I want to do my Ph.D in computer science . for the past three years I have been searching for guide in tamilnadu. At any univerrsity They are accepting applications but not appointing guides for anyone. what will be the solution...
i am very eager to do ph.D