[Resolved] Pillanna Garden Youth Association — BBMP staff dumping Waste Garbage near premises of Residential Streets/ School Road / Play ground collected from other areas
Respected sir, as subjected above i am receiving the following complaints from the residents of Pillanna Garden Ist Stage, Sagayapuram, Ward no 90, Bangalore -560084, which states a serious health hazard due to the following reasons.
1. Waste Garbage from entire surrounding areas dumped in the end of 5th, 6th, 7th and, 8th crosses facing Pillanna Garden Play Ground.
2. Garbage not cleared on day to day basis.
3. Removal of Waste Garbage happens only once in a week, resulting in below mentioned points.
4. Garbage covers the Electric Transformer.
5. Accumulation of Mosquitoes, Rodents, Dogs etc
6. Foul smell emerging from waste garbage creating unhealthy conditions for the residents.
7. Waste Garbage dragged by dogs and strewn all over the roads.
8. Accumulated Waste garbage points used as urinals.
9. Waste garbage is scattered all over the School road which affects the health of school children’s due to unbearable stinking and foul smell.
10. Fear of Epidemic spread out.
I request your goodness to remove the Waste Garbage Dumping Point from above said premises and make it clean and healthy environment. Please instruct the concerned authorities and BBMP staff not to dump garbage. We would also like to know the authority who permitted to dump the waste garbage at the above mentioned address.
Hope you will take immediate actions in this behalf.
Thanking you in anticipation of a favorable response.
Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 14, 2020