[Resolved]  Planet M, Mumbai — rude shop attendant

Hi...

This is regarding PLANET M, MULUND (W) (Inside R-MALL). A shop attendant named Hari OM was rude & very sarcastic when I asked him for a piece of information. Instead of just answering politely whether whatever I asked is possible or not, he launched into a series o[censored]nnecessary remarks & comments. I do not know why a prestigious brand like Planet M has an attendant like this. After all, I was only asking for a piece of information; nothing more. In that moment, it looked more like a gov.office than a private enterprise...

A regular customer.

Comments

Planet M — RUDE SHOP ATTENDANT

A regular customer.
to whom so evr it may b concerned...

I am resident of kalwa, i purchased philips go gear SA-2825, from kalwa planetM store-052A.
from past 5 days it is not working properly, so i contacted d Manager he told me it is not his concern.
I purchased it on[protected] and in voice no-780. During the time of purchase he told me he will do the needful if any thing goes wrong, and now he is totally disagreeing that. He told me to go to philips dealer
or servicecenter. And on this date d cost of same MP3 player in market was 2699/- and i have paid 2999/- to planetM to avail their service. And also d manager was arrogant during takin complain.

please do d needful. This will spoil good will of planetM.
Now what should i do...???? should i approach consumer forum for gettin justice...

MOBILE NO: [protected]. this is my mobile no.
I had deposited a nokia mobile 5130 at Planet M Peera Garhi, Delhi for fault. It was returned after approx. 2 months being repaired. The service phone provided by the person was returned. A call was made on my mobile [protected] that the service phone is not working properly after 2 hours on 16/9/2009. When i told that it was functioning properly with me then the person did not agree. He gave me a clear " DHAMKI " AB AGAR TUMHARA PHONE KHARAB HUA TO MEIN TUMHEIN BATAUNGA" Is planet m responsible for these type of misbehavings by the attendant. Do respond.
Hi...
This is for the brand name Planet M has jst bcoz of their numerous facilities like 2 yrs warranty for the cel phone, loaner phone facilities..etc ..It was thrice in two months tht i had to take my cell phone to the Planet M bcoz it was not working..all the time they gave the reason of software updation..Do u think that the new cell phone software neds to b updated thrice in a month..
& abt their service its really hectic every time i askd for the LOANER phone they said that we dont hav the those phones...
A Small Suggestions for Planet M
"Never commit those things Which u cant Even think of it in ur dreams"
If this is what u cal business then u would never get "Customer Satified Business".
I have purchased HTC P3400i.That's warranty continue in 2nd year.I have given to Planet M for repair purpose. Plenet M store manager has promise to me for deliver in between 15 days. But planet m not given to me my mobile.

Planet M does not have customer satisfied and not have listen customer problem and not have solve it.Please suggestion given to me.
to all the customers of planet m plz stop buying products from planet m. its no more a prestigious brand anymore. this brand only want numbers & business. they dont have any concern about their employees. first of all now they dont have business coz of low quality staff. And they insist the store employees to buy new mobiles coz there are lack of customers walkin in the stores. the are sucking and laiding over pressure to the employees. we should destroy this kind of companies by stopping all the purchases from planet m stores.
I would like to highlight two issue which I faced at Planet M Yester day 14th Feb 2010, I have purchased a CD from GIP Noida Store on the day, I came to home the CD was not working. I went to the store, the staff of planet M says that they don’t have another CD and I have to go for different CD of same price. I refused to do so as there is not a single CD of my interest other than that and I requested for the money back, The behavior of staff went very rude and they said that they will not refund my money.
I need to know who is wrong here. Who is the sufferer?
I was a very old customer of Planet M when there was only one outlet in Delhi (South Ex). Now Planet M has lost his one of the very old customer because of staff and their policies.
Thanks.
I am looking for the mail id / Contact Number of the manager of Planet M so that I will show my concern in front of him. Please help.
Thanks.
The complaints written by people seem to be very realistic.Yesterday I paid a visit to Planet M store at CENTRE ONE in vashi at 5 pm and when i was about to enter the store for buying a cd, I was told by the security that the shop is closed.
Inside the shop, I could see 3 indecent looking salesmen with smirks on their faces.I detest to say this but all the three look like vulgar school drop outs.
I know that PlaneT m belong to a big busines group.But i was surprised how could cheap looking and cheaply behaving staff could be employed at Planet M stores.
--ramesh k
i am old customer of planet m near malhar cinema, thane. my mobile in 2 years warranty my problem is joystick. i am submit cell[protected] and they are return me on[protected]. i am socked to see 2 more problems in my cell.what they did i don't know, neither i blame them for it but at least they must see whether mobile has any other problem or not.i returned my cell on 21/6/10. they have given my cell on 2/67/2010.
I am totally disappointed WITH YOUR SERVICE. what is use of paying extra for extended warranty i have bought more than 15 mobiles from only PLANET M in a year .till date i couldn't see any progress.
I HAVE TO THINK 10 TIMES TO BUY CELL PHONE OR ANY OTHER THING FROM PLANET M.

please tell me any responsible persons name to whom i can communicate

regards,

chiranji
Hi this is to all planet m customers, i had purchased two n81 cell phones from planet m one at inorbit malad and other at vikhroli. Just as mentioned in the other complaints below, they refused to give me a LOANER phone, the guy mentioned as they have two cell phones and its already given out as i kept demanding for the LOANER phone the service then refust to accept my phone for service even though it was in warranty, later the manager asked me to go to a planet m store at R-Mall since its new & informed me that he spoke to person at the store to keep the LOANER phone arranged for me, when i went at the store they said the person who contaced them didn't say anything like this...

I just want to know ? the hell is Planet M just doing false promises to pull the customers and not providing CUSTOMER SATISFACTION, ALL THE EMPLOYEES AT PLANET M TREAT AS IF WE HAVE PURCHASED THE PRODUCT FOR FREE.

May I know the head of Customer after sales & service or they don't have any... They are no longer Big Brand, PLANET M IS JUST A BIG ROBBER IN THE NAME OF A BRAND.

My email id [protected]@yahoo.in
respected customers myself mr. sanjay bhalchandra kurale would like to sincerely apologize for the inconvience caused to you all.sooner or later i am going to associate with planet m at the earliest.believe me our organization planet m have been giving unlimited amount of customer satisfaction to all our dear customers across the cities, states, and aswell in the country.i assure you all the same would be practised aswell brought in to action at the earliest. thankyou verymuch and sincere apologize onnce again.
respected madam / sir my name ankit kumar and my handset problem sony ericsson w580i with 2 year garante my handset dead and not solve my problem please contact me [protected] and purchase date handset[protected]
Me and my friend went to buy an ipod at Planet-M, Hiranandani. We were checking out CD's and DVD's which took at max half and hour due to which we were insulted and thrown out of the shop by the people working over there.Plz I suggest not to go over there to buy anything. The service is very very very poor.