[Resolved]  Plat5-Consultancy-Pvt.[Ltd] — Consumer-kept-in-darkness-about-so-much-conditions-by-the-concerned-agency-and-forcing-their-wil-after-getting-money-from-customers

detailed-conditions-are-not-intimated-before-getting-payment-from-costomers

Comments

Finally after several followups & complaints lodged with the local police, I got my money back!!!Pl beware with this fake callers who cheat customers through these fake offers & discounts. Never entertain such callers, threaten them that there numbers will be shared to the local police.

Best Regards,

Giridhar.G
i am subhash sehgal from chandigarh had a call from plat 5 consultancy with regards to some discounts against my credit card without any payement on further telephone talk i discolse on my credit card details .after some time i recieved msg from city bank 4964 was spent on plat 5 consultancy .my mobile no is [protected] or [protected]
I have also been cheated by PLAT5PRIVILEGEHOLIDAYS. I received a call on 23th oct 2011 from Plat5. They told that you are a good customer of CITI BANK credit card and they offered me a credit card free of cost and free gifts.told that I can get 30-40 % discount on purchases. Then asked my CITI BANK card No. for generating IOTP. They connected me to IVRS and immediately Rs. 4964/- deducted from my CITI BANK card. They told that your card along with gifts will be received within 5 DAYS

I think there is need to book them. Let them get arrested. PLs come forward.
SUBHASH SEHGAL
M-[protected]
Mr. Himanshu Mishra, I have faced the same situation today. Please tell me how can i accompany you to file an FIR against this fraudulent company!!

Ritesh Mehrotra
Mr. Subhash Sehgal, I have also faced the same situation today. I also received the same call today and got the amount of Rs. 4964 reduced from my Citibank credit card.

Ritesh Mehrotra
M - [protected]
This is really a fraudulent co.Beware of it.I had sent the holiday voucher to them after paying Rs 6067 but they have treated it as invalid and now no one replies on any of the given nos. Let them be booked.

S D SHARMA-[protected]
Dear All, I have read the all above comment and come forward to all of you pls call to them below mentioned details:

GESBI:
Helpline number : [protected]
Mail ID – [protected]@plat5.com...

I hope it will help out
Dear Friends,
I am user of that kind of card at the time of issuing card they have told me the enough things regarding the deduction of amount and delivery of card. Now we are enjoying the services of Bank!!!
I am also using SBI Card from many years. Tough to believe that how banks are offering services to their customers & help them to save their money.I am very thankfull to SBI/Plat5 as they always come up with new offers in the market. My father is SBI credit card holder. Last year he received a call from SBI / PLAT 5 & they offered a package of Rs 6067. My parents really enjoyed their spiritual trip such a beatable price. I think over all services are good...
Dear UPAT, I am sure that your doubt can be resolved. I suggest you speak to plat5 customer support. They are very helpful and would resolve any issue...
GESBI:
Helpline number : [protected]
Mail ID – [protected]@plat5.com
I agree with Balanarasimha.
They should be booked and police should take action against them.
He was contacted on August 2011. They contacted me today 7th February 2012.
That means the racket is still going strong after 6 months.
please all those cheated get together and initiate some action.

Cheenu.
Fortunately, my experience with the SBI/PLAT5 was wonderful. I'm a SBI customer for last 3 years and i have very good experience. I availed ‘Holidays Package’ to GOA by Plat5. The offer were so nice in term of saving money (2D &3N stay in hotel+ Air tickets+ one Wrist Watch). When they delivered Kit at my home, I found that watch was damaged and not functioning well. I decided to speak to Plat5 helpline executive about the faulty watch, again I received a call back from Plat5 & the executive was very supportive and she took my request on priority and replaced my watch within 7 days. I am thankful to all Plat5 members for providing us best offers and responses in all respects...
I also opted for the same offer which is called Privilege Holiday offer from Plat5 Consultancy and I completely disagree from your comments on web.. The executive informed me the detailed terms & conditions of the product and, I, must appreciate, the secure way of billing that they did. I was connected on an IVR of some payment gateway wherein, I punched in my card details. Through this offer, I organized a trip for my parents for a 4 night stay at Thiruvananthapuram. At least, I could saveon 2 night stay expenses. It was a trouble-free experience for me and my parents, & the had a nice trip. It was my first holiday package from Third party company and I had a wonderful experience

Complaint categoryCategory: Credit Cards