[Resolved]  PMHS, Uttarakhand — Regarding wrong information provided by HDFC bank Credit Card

This is in great regret that that i wish to inform u that HDFC credit card customers are being not treated duly.
I had deposited a cheque of Rs 11000/- on of State bank of India on 11th of October 2009 well in advance of my due date in one of the HDFC ATM centers at Aundh, PUNE.

Then I called the customer care on 21st of October 2009 to check whether the payment has been revieved. I was informed that its not recieved and there is no cheque reflecting in my account for Rs 11000/-. Thus I deposited Rs 10980/- so that late payment fees is not charged on me 22 or 23rd of October 09.
I checked in SBI I was told that the Rs 11000/- cheque was honored to HDFC credit card against my card account.
On 24th of october I was told no payment of Rs 11000/- has been recieved and no cheque is due. Hence I lodged a complain complain No being [protected]. and was told that i will be informed within 48hrs. But till 5 o'clock on 26th of october i did not recieve any call or confirmation for the same. Hence i called the customer care office and spoke to Mrs Joanita, she informed that the money has been transfered to my credit card and Rs 11000/- extra has been recieved today.
ITS REALLY SURPRISING THAT IT TOOK 15 DAYS TO REFLECT RS 11000/- IN MY CREDIT CARD NO [protected] . I was informed by her that iw ill recieve a call by evening and i[censored] want your money use credit card of HDFC as it will not be possible to transfer the money to my savings account in HDFC bank.
But I did not recieve the I asked her to connect me to her manger for which i was informed that they will call me before evening but they did not call me.
Then i made a call to give the instruvtions to trab=nsfer the funds immidiately to my savings account on HDFC Bank.

This incidence has hurt me gavely and i have lost confidence beacuse of there irresponsible behaviour.
I have also suffered financial loss as i had to make number of calls and insecurity because of this incidence.
Kindly suggest.

Dr TUHIN KUMAR

Tele phone No. [protected] (Pls dont call on this No I will be on roaming)
But can call me at [protected] I will be available on this number

Regarding wrong information provided by HDFC bank Credit Card