[Resolved]  Pollution Control Board — High pollution in bike; Where to complaint?

Hi, when i was riding on Nungambakkam High Road, i saw a bike, carrying a big Gas Cylinder in front.
It was horribly exhausting a very high level of Smoke. When stopping at signal, we the people asked about it, he lethargically turned his bike to us, meaning that, we can very well mark his bike number and do whatever we can!

how horrible it is!
1. What the Pollution Control Board is doing??
2. How can these kind of machinery got RC??
3. What were all the Traffic Policemen doing, at the peak hour, at a main high road??
4. If a man irresponsibly shows his bike number means, where does Corruption stand??

Bike no :TN 05 J 1130
-- Pls tell me, if i could do some complaints or actions regarding this!!

Also tell me where i can complaint? how to process?? Helpless!!
High pollution in bike; Where to complaint?

Comments

Hi, when i was walked in Road, i saw the "THAR PLANT", carrying a big Gas Cylinder in front.
It was horribly exhausting a very high level of Smoke. When starting at night time, we the people asked about it, he lethargically turned his to us, meaning that,

how horrible it is!
1. What the Pollution Control Board is doing??
2. How can these kind of machinery got approved??
3. What were all the smoking problem doing, at the peak hour, at a main people living ??
4. If a man irresponsibly shows his plant means, where does Corruption stand??

-- Pls tell me, if i could do some complaints or actions regarding this!!

Also tell me where i can complaint? how to process?? Helpless!!

by

This compliant apply for the village people, to find out this Thar plant and check pollution, my area people living that place and smoke this pollution...

ADDRESS :

VILLAGE NAME : SANTHIYUR ATTAYAMPATTI, salem dt
LAND MARK : VEDHAVIKAS SCHOOL BACK SIDE
PLANT NAME : TK & CO
AREA : SALEM TO MALLUR ROAD

I am a resident of annanagar and the two wheeler sale and service company next door is sending out so much of petrol fumes that I got wheezing and no tenant is willing to come to my house. where do I complain?

sethuraman

I am residing in the above mensioned adress. It has become hard time for us, when The wood Pecker Furniture (Royapettah Branch) placed Diesel generator at our door step, because of the noise and smoke and heat produced by diesel generator. Several time I request them to re-locate their Diesel Generator. But they have never bothered about it.

And The wood Pecker Furniture (Royapettah Branch) have place High capacity Diesel generator in the residential area for their commercial establishment. There are seven families residing in my appartment and we are disturbed all the time by the constant noise, smoke and heat produced by the Diesel Generator.

Noise, smoke and heat is not only a nuisance: it is a health Hazard. Due to aged, we are mentally and physically and emotionally tired by their commercial activities.

I request you to make an necessary action to re-locate Diesel Generator of The wood Pecker Furniture (Royapettah Branch).

(K. Santhalakshmi)

The wood Pecker Furniture (Royapettah Branch)
No.18 T T K Road,