[Resolved]  Post office India EMS service — ems parcel not delivered

dear sir,
We had sent a speed psot parcel from India to Estonia (Europe).
The parcel was sent on 10 th nov. and the tracking number is
EM[protected]IN.

It has not been delivered till today and we have made several complaints to chief post master gemteral, The director, GPO and speed psot center Santacruz, Mumbai.

Till today we have not received any written reply from them. Whenever we contact them they tell us verbally that they are looking in to the matter.
deepak shah

Comments

Dated: 03 February, 2009
Lado Sarai – New Delhi

To,
The Head Postmaster
Mehroli Post Office
Mehroli - Pin 110030

Subject: Missing items in the Parcel bearing receipt no RP A 76. sent through Post Office.

A Parcel bearing receipt number RP A 76 from counter number 1 OP Code A8 addressed to Mr. Joseph, Njalien House, Kottamam, Neeleswaram PO Post 683584 District Ernakulam, Kerala was sent through Post Office (Mehroli Branch) on 17th January, 2009. The challan receipt issued by the Post Office is also enclosed. While handing over the parcel to counter attendant in you post office, it comprised of the following.

1. Black XXL Size Jacket
2. Olive Green XL Size Jacket

In this connection it is informed that, when the parcel was received by the addressee, the above said items were found to be missing and replaced by

1. One old bag
2. four English old magazines

Thus, it is requested to investigate the aforesaid matter immediately and the undersigned to get the missing items back. you are also requested to that kindly make provision to prevent such practices from post offices which reduces the credibility of the system.

Thanking You
Yours Faithfully

(Sheelu Joseph)

New Delhi. Phone [protected]
we had sent parcels by speed post from Dharamsala to Saint-Petersburg on 9th jun. They still have not delivered.
Here are numbers of parcels
EE[protected]IN

Please explain me where our parcel, because they have not been sent to Russia from India,
Yours,
Victoria Kolotagina.
My sister sent me a packet from Japan on 15th of June. It got stuck at Delhi Customs from 18th of June. No further information to be updated after 18th. My tracking number is EI[protected]JP. Any suggestion for me?

Complaint categoryCategory: Other