[Resolved]  POST ofFICE NARAINA PHASE I NEW DELHI — REGARDING TRANSFER OF PPF A/C

I. Am a Govt employee my job is transferable I had open a ppf a/c in naraiana post office new delhi in 1998 ,after that i had got my transfer to ludhiana i have regularly deposited money to alive the a/c with the help of my local collegeaus aftter that i had made a request to transfer the same a/c no. 1489 to General Post Office Ludhiana on dt. 20-01-06 since long the post office has not transfer my a/c inspite off so many reminders they are not giving any response the result i could no t deposited any amount since last three years, pls help me .

JAI HIND

Comments

I have ordered the money through money order to my relative situated at delhi from Ludhiana ( Punjab)for the following detail, but my money order did not reach to them .
kindly help me to suggest what should i have to do.

Detail:-

Pin 141003

Contact no. [protected]

Thanks & rgds.Raj
REGARDING TRANSFER OF PPF A/C
I Am a Govt employee my job is transferable I had open a ppf a/c in rajinder nagar, shankar road post office new delhi in jan, 2008, after that i had got my transfer to pilani (rajasthan) that i had made a request to transfer the same a/c no. 251395 to Post Office Sadulpur (churu) on dt. July, 2008 since long the post office has not transfer my a/c inspite off so many reminders they are not giving any response ., pls help me . Sumitra singh
.c