[Resolved]  PRABHA TVS SERVICE CENTER — Poor service and non availability of spares for more than 15 days

My two wheeler(apache rtr160) was given for service , next day of the service the gear shift was broken inside and i gave my bike again almost 15days is over they dont have reqired spare parts and still they are telling it will take 4to5 days .. its continuing on ...

Comments

I had purchased one Scooty PEP + in Prabha TVS, Ashok Nagar, Chennai two months back and I still yet to get RC Book and Insurance Certificate. When contacted the showroom over phone, the person who picked up the phone has informed that he would connect the correct person but the other end has no response. They are shirking their responsibilities. I am very sorry to say the service rendered to the customers is very poor. The higher ups should take the responsibility in satisfying the customers and then only the company would improve.
Very worst service. My two wheeler was given for service, in the next two days, vehicle was not in running condition. I am not experiencing it for the first time. Whenever I leave for service, new problem comes up (which was not faced by me earlier). Very careless service. Improper handling. Creating huge loss to the customer and damaging vehicle. Totally very bad service.
One of the Worst service centre.
I bought a new bike TVS ZEST in Prabha TVS on October 18 2016.

I have face many problems since i bought the bike.

Poor quality of bike where the horn was not working, mirrors are loose and a big problem i face is starting trouble.

Every morning when i start the bike it takes 10 to 15 mins to start by kick/self. I complained about this issue many times to them ask them to check properly whats the problem is? but they are very keen to return the bike without proper servicing. i showed the problem many times in front of them itself. they were like speechless. How the new bike can face such a hell out of problems? Very poor quality and service.
Very Poor Service, They have told me when i making the payment Helmet will be free of cost, But they charged for Helmet in the final Invoice. when i asked to the Staff Arun He is saying they are not charged for External warranty so they billed for helmet. Its very worst way of cheating.