[Resolved]  Pravir Chachan — Nokia 6600 Slide / IMEI No.: [protected]

Hello !

In December’08 I had purchased Nokia 6600 Slide / IMEI No.: [protected] from Kolkata and after 15 days i have problem with hearing sound which is very low.

I had taken to Nokia authorised center in Mumbai and first they refused stating that there is no such problem and then late on special request they took it & so rectified the problem. Now again i had faced the same problem.

As i'm in Mumbai & i purchased it from Kolkata I approached the dealer so he insisted to send it to him in Kolkata. Now the Dealer is saying that there is no problem & if we further check it will take 8-10 days which i don't have as i don't stay in India.

I'm a NOKIA freak and this is the first time i'm facing such harassment.

Have i done such big mistake being a NOKIA freak that i'm harassed so much and my problems are not taken care of? I purchased the mobile and now I’m without any mobile. I have paid full & after almost 2 months also i've not able to use the mobile properly.

The dealer is saying that if required it has to be sent to New Delhi for replacement. Tell me when you buy something & if it needs to be replaced then immediately it is done.

I don’t stay in India and next week on Wednesday I’m traveling back, and the dealer says that it will take min. 10-12 days to conclude, so does it mean that I need to cancel my trip because of this problem ?????

What wrong have i done that i'm harassed so much !!! Really this is so disgusting !! Do i ever get justice ???

I’m enclosing the Invoice of said handset & the dealer’s contact details is as below :

Mr. Manoj – [protected]
Mr. Abhijit – [protected]
If you think that injustice have been done to me then I request you kindly take up this matter on top priority to solve it.

Thanking you in anticipation.

Pravir Chachan
Mobile : [protected]

Comments

Nokia N 81 — Deactivate Mobile Phone

I lost my mobile phone in Kolkata around 0500 a.m. on Dt. 14/09/2009 .My phone model is Nokia N81 Blue and Mobile IMEI No[protected] . Please take immediate action and abandon services to my above phone set with immediate effect.

My Address and contact no is given below :

Pawan Gaur
c/0 Mr. Ranjan Gaur,
14-Inder Road,Dalanwala
Dehradun,Uttarakhand-248001
Contact No : [protected]
E. Mail : [protected]@yahoo.co.in

Nokia 6600 slide Back — Deactivate Mobile Phone

I lost my mobile phone in Kolkata around 0500 a.m. on Dt. 14/09/2009 .My phone model is Nokia 6600 slide Back and Mobile IMEI No[protected] . Please take immediate action and abandon services to my above phone set with immediate effect.

My Address and contact no is given below :