[Resolved]  Prem Gas Agency Radaur (Hp) — Delay in home delivery and overcharging of new gas connection

I am the consumer of HP Gas. My complaint regarding late home delivery of LPG Gas Cylinders.I am resident of rural area which name is Radaur Dist-Yamunanagar(Haryana). In my village only one gas agency named Prem Gas Agency of HP. I booked home delivery cylinders on 10/02/2009 but the dealer of HP Gas doesn't supply cylinder till date. When I talked to him about this then he said who r u to teach me rules of delivery of Gas.He said to me that he will supply the Gas after a month. He is also charging extra cost of non home delivery cylinders. He also sells many cylinders in black. He is giving lots of connection everyday at Rs.4000 which is the main reason of shortage.

So it's my humble request to u that u will definately attend my complain and take a punishable step about Gas Dealer.

My consumer id[protected]
My booking no----HD11
My mobile no-------[protected]
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

HP — delay in home delivery.

I am consumer of Rajesh Gas Agencies, Hisar, Haryana. the dealer supplies gas after 10 to 15 days after booking date.in routine throughout year.Each & Every time I have to use Toll Free No. [protected] or 155233.

Complaint categoryCategory: Other