[Resolved]  Presidensy group — against the Bhaskar Reddy and TR Reddy (Presidency Group) for not allotting a fake plot

I have deposited amount 343000 to Presidency group, Bangalore for a Plot in Global City in 2007 June. Till today i have received neither plot nor the deposited money. Even the plot which was promised is a fake. After many heated discussion they agreed to give back the deposited money via Check dated 10th may'2008 Numbere 098656. But even check got bounced.
I do have all the necessary details regarding the agreement and the check which bounced when tried to credit.

Hence requesting you to help us in either having a plot or getting the money deposited to them.

Comments

Hi Mr. Sarveswara Reddy,

I have paid 3.5 lacs for a plot in Global City, Presidency group. I have opted for refund since they could not get BMRDA approval. They keep postponing the refund request and ask to wait without giving any timeframe, blaming it on the bad economic condition. We can put some joint effort to get back our money.

I've the same problem with this group in Vizag.
I'm waiting for 4 lakhs as refund since Sept 2008.

Is there any way where we can approach consumer court?

I also have the same problem. I booked plots in Global Citi.
Please send me email so that we can put some joint effort.
In the similar way & in the same project, it happened to me also, I am following it up from past one year. They also issued me check which got bounced.
Can we all proceed legally against this company?
I have paid this group 4 lacs for plot in bidadi called as newciti. they gave me cheque but it got bounced.
we all can proceed together against this builder. lets share contact out contact details. mynumber is [protected].

I am also facing the same kind of problem with Aishwarya Projects, I have booked the sites in Presidency Royal near Bidadi. I am also planning to lodge a complaint in Consumer court against these fradusters. My contact number is [protected]. it will be better if we lodge complait in a group.

i also have the same kind of problem with this builder. my contact number is [protected]. we can lodge a complaint againt this fraudster.
Is somebody here facing the problem with this builder at Vizag, A.P. ?
Please contact me asap. We are in the process of initiating legal action.
I have booked site for 4 lakh rupees in new citi, Presidency Group and like for others refund check get bounced. Please contact me at this number ([protected]) in case we are planning to file a complaint in group which I think will be more effective to get refund of amount.
I am facing the same problem with presidency Group.I had booked a plot in Global Citi. Have paid booking amount of 3.5 lakhs.I haven't rec eived the plot or the money.The Residential area has not got BMRDA approval yet and they are not giving the money back yet.I have got all the required documents.
I have booked a plot with them with 2 lacs as booking amount in royal county mysore and it is the same case. Every time they give answers beating around the bush saying, approval in 3 months, government changing and its 100% garunteed which is going on from past two years. When asked for money refund they blame on recision, where is the collected money gone. In case you people are filing complaint in a group please infrom me also by phone - [protected] or email @ [protected]@yahoo.com
Evn I have booked 5 plots in Royal County Mysore... He has given me cheque of around 7 lakhs which has bounced.. How do we take action on this.

My contact number is [protected]
even I paid them 3 lac for booking a plot in aerozonna & they haven't got BIAPPA approval. Pls contact me at [protected] or [protected]@yahoo.co.in
Me too. I also paid 3 lac for aerozonna. Nothing so far. My email id is [protected]@yahoo.com
I have booked through VIVA Homes, sister concerned of Precidency. Even I have been cheated the same way 4 Lacs, since 2.8 yrs. I forced them to refund and they gave check whihch bounced back. I have going to file section 138 against these cheaters.
Hi Guys,
Even i am having the same issue with presidency group. I had booked a 60x40 site @Bidadi NewCiti project and paid 4 lachs 3 years back, Last year decided to take the money back and hence approached them After so many trips to their office, they decided to give a postdated 4 May 09 check which bounced.
Till now iam hearing the same story like waiting for approval.once the Mysore project gets approval money will be refunded. but no success till now .Pls let me know if you are filing a group complaint so that we can get our money back...

Shiv
mail me @ shivpm.[protected]@gmail.com
Hello Guys;

Please post your contact numbers so that it wil be easy for everyone to communicate and take a collective decision. Its high time we need to unite and fight against these scamsters.

Please also give us info as what you guys r goin to do.

Sarvesh
Ph [protected]
Hi all,

I also invested 2.7 lacs in Presidency roaly. ( 3 years back) . With lot of pressure i got a check, but it bounced. I filed the case on Feb -09. I send summons and served it through Police. But there was no response from there side. My lawyer told me next will be NBC ( non bailable warant) will be issued to him. I called and informed Basker reddy lawyer, if he is not paying i don't have option other than NBC. But he is telling company not coopeartive, go head and do what you want. Getting toughter and toughter. Is there any one issued the NBC so far, if yes - what was the response.
Hi every body,
I too am struggling to get my money back from these fraudsters.How to get my money back? I am ready to go to any extent to get my money back. My Contact No is [protected].e32e9

Complaint categoryCategory: Real Estate