[Resolved]  Prime Oil & Gas Company — Recruitment

This company sent me an offer letter and asking for visa fees.Can i rely on them?The contact person is Dennis Foster.His no. is [protected].

Comments

i want to know Prime oil & gas company in london (U.K.) existing or not. Kindly give me the feedback regarding the company

Name: Mr. Frank Edun
Email: [protected]@yahoo.co.uk
Tel: TEL: +[protected]
I need to pay the Visa processing fees. kindly confirm ASAP as a matter o[censored]rgency.
I got the job offer letter from PRIME OIL AND GAS COMPANY in london (U.K) and send all the documents like invitation letter, Interview form, Job offer letter with signature and p.p photos etc.to this company I want to Know the total expenses of visa processing, mode of payment and departure time.
I got the job offer letter from PRIME OIL AND GAS COMPANY in london (U.K) and send all the documents like invitation letter, Interview form, Job offer letter with signature .
may i know that company is existing or not.
are they try to fool us, by offering invitation letters, and offer letters.
their web site is also not opening.

plz guide me

thank you.

mohak kulkarni

Name:- Mr. Bora Smith.

( Head of Management & Int`l Operations )

Tel: +[protected]

Name:- Mr. Bora Smith.

( Head of Management & Int`l Operations )

Tel: +[protected]
dear sir,

Iam dinesh from india can i get details pls

how to apply in visa process then how much i'll pay for visa processing fees
pls update mail
I got the job offer letter from PRIME OIL AND GAS COMPANY in london (U.K)

Hello Friends,

These organisations are completely fake organisation, They first beg you some amount for visa after that they again will charge you for processing fee in $ or in pound. which may in between be 300-500.but in india this amount is very big amount. So they charge you time to time, atlast if you wil feedup with this organisation they cancell your visa because they have reason that you haven;t complete our full procedure. So Before takin visa and other feee they always write in his aplications are all amount is not refundable. So atlast you cant claim for your invest money coz they have already mention before that this is not refundable.

So Please my Dear friends Save yourself from this organisation. These organisations are completly fake.
how can i apply for visa and ticket
got the job offer letter from PRIME OIL AND GAS COMPANY in london (U.K)
Hi All,

i have got into same situation but i found out atleast their website which
www.primeoilandgas.co.uk.
and the agent has asked for 480 pounds as visa processing fees

so plz do let me know your concerns about is it true all this happenings or its just fraud things going around.
please any body in this forum give me ur contact no so that i can contact you and have a word with you
or you can contact me on[protected]
Hi All,

i have got into same situation but i found out atleast their website which
www.primeoilandgas.co.uk.
and the agent has asked for 480 pounds as visa processing fees

I want to know Prime oil & gas company in london (U.K.) existing or not. Kindly give me the feedback regarding the company.
Don't waste your time with prime oil and bla bla.this is FAKE thing.
this www.primeoilandgas.co.uk. is booked one month ago with out any proper contact details.site is just for a mask.
gggggggggggggggggggggg
i just want to know about organisation . prime oil and gas company ltd.
plz guide me as soon as possible.
they send me offer for being a part of the organisation .
I need to know whether Prime oil & gas company in london (U.K.) is existed or not. If existed, Kindly provide me the website or feedback regarding the company.

Sk Monirul Islam