[Resolved]  Prime Vision India Pvt Ltd — binary commission

this company is located at bangalore and this company have developed their team out of bangalore, then what is the point of doing this business all bangloriens has not adopted this plan because all the leaders are not working all team leaders are giving false commitment nd making all public as fools.
pls be aware of this type of leaders, and their commitments.

Comments

i am working under venkateshmurthy what ever he committed with me has come true
and i am satisfied
Mr. Nagaraj,

I am really sorry to know that your leaders not fulfilled thier commitments what they promised to you. I think its better to discuss with them individually, insted of spreding the rumours and making people to worry about the company for these kind issues.

PVI
dont take risk so don't invest your money and waste your time.i am fool invested in this company and suffering
i have invested and im getting the proper returns.
fraud company don't belive this.becareful .
The processing unit of cheque issuing and the customer care is very verst that the customer care is pathatic they can't respond properly for our quires, I Should get royalty income from long time. I had informing ur customer care from long time, there is no responce from ur end, this is verst compamy i had seen in my life for ever, my upper ID person had commited the wrong commitment with me, so i am not reffering any of my friends to thi company, I need all my balance amount at the earlist.
The cheque issuing and the customer people's are verst they didin't who to intract with investers, I am asking to show the property of primecity from long time but u people's are not responding to me properly, I am not getting my royalty income in time, so many time i had complained, this is verst management i had seen, i am suffering a lot from your company, so i am not suggest any person to invest in this company.
the complaints of balaji and ganesh is 100 % true
primevision is giving payout regularly
Not paid so called Tripod amount fully for the past 7 month.
we came to know highly false commitment group people. They fools the costumer.
Lets try to catch the guy and group to get the money they promised when we invested.
Be watchful in this issue.

primevisionindia — Primevisionindia a fraud company

I have invested around 1.5 lacs but have recieved around only 30,000. Now the boss has comitted suicide as per my upliner communication and there is no chance of getting any money, he says. Is there any way to get money from the fraud companies like these. If yes, please let me know.
ok first i am complaint against tv9 monday night they are shown every thing about PRIME VISION why they are not showing before expire company if TV9 WANTS if tv9 having responce little bit ABOUT PUBLIC i show to t9 like same company before expiry. other wise TV9 IS aftre 9 is[protected]oooooooooooooo
This fraud company has been closed... even my money lost ... in k's not l's
IS THERE ANY WAY TO GET OUR MONEY BACK.

CAN ANYONE REPLY THIS.
I have invested 1.10 lac but I resived 43000, when I resived my money.
My policy no is 74034077 and my tlc no is 1463515.
I had already sent a request letter to you regarding change of address. Please assure me whether my address is changed or not...
Hi.
I have invested RS.1, 28, 800 to Primevisionindia and i got information that owner of this company is suicide they gave me two times RS.15, 000, know i don't know what i have to do and how i get my balance amount, Pleaseeee...help me.
Thanks.

Mohammed Babu
what is the status of primevision and when will get our money back? will happen possible? how to get our hard work money? Kindly reply to this anyone.