[Resolved]  Prosoftindia - Lyra Technology, Noida — Fraud

I would like to file a complain against prosoftindia and lyra technology, noida. They charged me 100000 rs as a registration fees for a form filling process and once they recieved the money they changed their color like chameleon (Girgit).

After recieving the money they started ignoring my emails and calls no reply even after thousands of emails and calls. We invested a huge amount, time and resources and completed the work within time as per the contract but these guys never paid us anything insted they ran away with their toilet like office to bhutan.

I have seen they are still advertising the same process and trying to cheat other centers. I wish a strict action can be taken against these guys.

Devender dubey & surinder from lyra technology and their parther in crime raj from prosoftindia are big cheaters and frauds. They are such a big frauds that they keep on moving their office which is like a toilet all over the place so they don't get caught.

Please do visit the following link for more information about these 3 parthers in crime:

In short this is a brief introduction about these frauds written by one of the center owner like me and you, suffering from their fraudulent acts:

Guys,

There are many non voice projects going on in india and 95% of them are just scams.

Please be careful with following frauds:

Rajiv (Prosoft india)
www.prosoftindia.net
He would mentioned that he has offline form filling projects but it is just scam. He has no process, he will give you software, data files, instructions and all but no payment.

Devendra dubey (Lyra technology)
www.lyratechnology.com
He is partner in crime with above mentioned raj. There both have no sense about any technology and they will give you all information. His center is small and worst then any public toilet.

Surinder
He is brain behind scams done by mr. Rajiv and mr. Dubey's — guys, be aware kill them, hit them, beat them if you get them else give me their contact information and i will do the same.

Community wake up we need to vanish these fraud crawling creatures.

Comments

I agree with you. I am Devender Dubey, I use to work as a bussiness partner with ProsoftIndia. I know, they have been cheating Indian centers with their fake data entry project. They only want to cheat the centers by asking consultancy fees for their fake project.

Friends stay away from ProsoftIndia. They are one of the biggest frauds I have ever seen in my life.

Dubey
Hi All,

Even we have received this mail form Raj, his mobile no is Raj ( 91 [protected])

when we checked thisin the mail, we have realised this cheating.

Thanks every one for this.

Subhash
HI
I DISAGREE MADE COMMENT ON MR DEVENDRA DUBEY. I KNOW HIM PERSONALLY AND VERY IN TOUCH WITH HIM . I DONT THINK SO THAT HE HAS DONE MORE BIZ WITH MR RAJ FROM PROSOFT MUMBAI. NEITHER HE HAS DONE BIZ WITH MR RAJIV SHARMA WAT I HAVE SEEN OVER HIS COMPANY IS THAT HE HAS TO PAY AS TAX TO SURVIVE IN NOIDA EITHER TO OWNER OR THE NAME MENTIONED ABOVE .HOW LONG A YOUNG GUYS CAN DO BIZ WITHOUT ANY SUPPORT.AND SECONDLY THE KNOWLEDGE AND AND PROJECTS HE HAVE I DONT THINK IN ALL OVER INDIA ANY BODY HAVE.HE HAS EXPLAINED ME THE DIFFICULTY TO RUN A BIZ WITHOUT ANY SUPPORT .HE HAS DONE BIZ WITH INNODATA ISOGEN.FOR 2YEARS CAN ANYBODY.?TO BLAME ANY BODY IS EASY SO PLEASE DEAR DONT BLAME ANY BODY WITHOUT GETTING FULL INFORMATION...HE HAS CLOSED HIS OFFICE DUE TO LOTS OF CIRCUMSTANCES MADE TO HIM BUT AS PER I KNOW HE IS COMING IN FULL FORM AND WITH LOTS OF DIRECT PROCESS SINCE HE HAS DIRECT PROCESS ONLY.. AS I HAD SEEN AND WITH THESE I AM TOTALLY DIAGREEE ON THE COMMENTS MADE TO HIM.IF ANY BODY HAS PROBLEM MAIL HIM OR CALL HIM DIRECTLY ON HIS MAIL ID.
HI
thanks for give information for your s
ANKIT, MADARCHOD SUN LE KAAN KHOL KE, TERE AUR TERE ESS DEVENDER DUBEY KI TOH MAIN LAND KATKE DOGS KO KHILA DOONGA.

DEVENDER DUBEY BETICHOD BAS EK BAAR TU MERE HAANTH LAG JA, TERI GAAND NAHI MARI NA TAB COMPLAIN KARNA TU. MAA KE LUND NARAK KI AAG MEIN JALEGA MADARCHOT TU. Teri maan ke chud mein mai mutt ke dikhaoonga madarchod.
hello friends

they are big time frauds

i have given 5.5 lakh to them and also work of 12 lakh for them

there after they have changed their color and not paid me

pls join my hand against them and call me at [protected]

if some one know their new contact details then tell me please

thanks