[Resolved]  PROVIDEND FUND ofFICE MUMBAI KANDIVALI — PF CLAIM NOT RECEIVED EVEN AFTER 2.50 YEARS....

AC No MH/46021/81
During my tenure of service with Watson Wyatt India Pvt Ltd.Contact personMr.Upendra Joil Sr. F & A ExecutiveWatson Wyatt India Private LimitedSolitaire Corporate Park Building No. 5 1st FloorAndheriKurla Road Andheri EastMumbai 400 093Board[protected] Ext.233DID[protected]Mobile[protected]Fax[protected]from Jan 2006 to Nov 2006my AC No MH/46021/81. The PF withdrawl form was duly submitted to the PF Authority Mumbai Address Employees Providend Fund OrganisationSub Regional Office Plot No222Sector 3 CharkopKandivali W Mumbai400067. I received a letter from PF office dated 26032007 towards the end of june 07 with the following details
Ch No 268443Dt260307AmtRs.49055 and Ch No 381560dated 260307 for Rs.5995 drawn on SBI MALAD West Branch had been sent to my Bank HSBC.
Then on 24102007 another letter MHPFCASHSROKND[protected] dated 040507 was received at my end stating that since the Bank address of mine has changedthe cheque was returned back and reauthorisation of the same needs to be done. The same reauthorisation was done on 27102007 through my previous employer Watson Wyatt India Pvt Ltd. After that there has been no response from PF office. Numerous phone calls to that PF office were of no avail. Fax sheets were sent to the Asst PF Commissioner on the no [protected]dated 03072008 but no one responded. Personal visits could not be made as the PF office is situated in Mumbai and my location is in Kolkata. Please help me out.

Comments

PF CLAIM NOT RECD FROM KANDIVALI PF OFFICE MUMBAI — PF CLAIM NOT RECD FROM KANDIVALI PF OFFICE MUMBAI

i had applied my pf amount in 2008, at the time 2 cheques were released in 2009 from Provident Fund regional office the same rejected by Banker due to a/c no missmatch, and again i had applied in 2010 till date not received my settelment amount , kindly advise how can i approach for getting my PF amount ....my PF a/c no is MH/94723/29459. and my contact no is +91 [protected]

you are requested to kindly help as i have not received my PF from HDFC Life insurance co. ltd. even after leaving the company approx 1 year back. My employee ID with the company was 26762.and PF number with the Company is 13846. I have send repeatedly reminders and mails to the company but no body has helped me on the same.
Its been 9 month now that i have not received any feedback on the same. Only reply i'm getting from their side that there is a delay !!!
You are requested to kindly help me on the same as ...

Sukhdeep Singh