[Resolved]  PT education — Irregular Powercuts

I am a resident of Vijay Nagar(Pratap Vihar ) area near Shipra in Ghaziabad.
For the past 12 years we have been observing iregular powercuts ( usually 12-15 hours in Summer and normal 8-10 in winters too).
It has become hellish to live here as in summers as the 12-15 hrs power cuts have started badly affecting the health of the people too. Whenever we go to the Electricity office at Pratap Vihar ( Vijay Nager) area they come with a different cause for that.
I would kindly like to reuwst the concerned authorities to look into the matter to give us some relief as once in a while due to some problem 12-15 hrs power cut is ok.But here it's a everyday business now.
There is no one to listen to our pathetic condition.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

PT education — Power Cuts

I am a resident of Vijay Nagar, Pratap Vihar area in Ghaziabad. We have been observing irregular power cuts here every year now( usually 12-15 hours cut in Summer and 8-10 hours in winter too)
Can we really have a solution to these ireregular and pathetic power cuts due to which the residents are evne having lot of health problems esp. in the summer heat.Or its just the monkey business like the elections time for the concerned authorities.At the time of elections the area has full power and no cuts and after the ellections game is over the hellish act starts again

The elcetiricity board should have a reason at least for there prolonged power cuts.

Anita Choudhary